LeAnn Rimes

Bikini Bottoms Out in Hawaii

1/9/2012 8:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

skinny LeAnn Rimes in a bikiniEddie Cibrian enjoyed a bootyful weekend in Hawaii watching his wife LeAnn Rimes play bocce ball in an itty bitty thong bikini.

Doesn't matter what the score was because LeAnn always wins ... in the end.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rogue Warrior

She is an absolute GODDESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd tap that morning, non, and night. You don't think so, then look to the leftoid!

Kat

This girl makes me sick. Total slut attention whore. She's not even good looking either. Go do something with yourself. UGH!

cool86gt

the woman has no ass

awards

WOW! What a great bod! TOOO HOOOOT!

erkg

Okay - so why is she almost naked but the other guys are fully dressed - am sure it has nothing to do with the RHOBH episode where his ex was nearly naked on the beach in Hawaii - looks like there are 'look at me' self esteem issues.

pepper

I bet Eddie's kids love looking at her crack.

she

I know that his show got cancelled, but, doesn't she ever sing anymore?

michelle

No class, she is an ass!

brad

Aw maan !!! Come on TMZ! How could you put that damn black box over the best part of the picture? That's just not fair. It's just cruel.

Two thumbs up for LeAnn's string bikini. :)

Bayousara

I would think that a woman who is married would dress to some extent in a way respecting herself and her husband. Showing nearly all one's assets in public is immature. I wouldn't buy her music because of this.

John

she needs to eat something... disgusting.. Cosmo lied girls the bulk of the guys like a little meat on the bone..

Amber

Home Wrecking W***E!!!!

Tinalouise

She looks so desperate for attention..there was a time when she would get attention for her singing..hah her career is ruined now.

ketjo

LeeAnne put your cloths back on nobody is interested in your skinny ass except those beer bellyed men who are clustered around you hoping to cop a feel...
Girl has some serious self esteem issues if the only way she feels pretty is parading around almost naked for the world to see.....

brad

I think a lot of these singers and entertainers work so hard in the gym and half starve themselves to death that they just GOTTA show off their ASSets once they start looking like they want to.

I'm sure Eddie was happy to see her put that bikini on. A girl's gotta keep her man happy you know. Gotta keep things sparked up a little.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments