LeAnn Rimes

Bikini Bottoms Out in Hawaii

1/9/2012 8:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

skinny LeAnn Rimes in a bikiniEddie Cibrian enjoyed a bootyful weekend in Hawaii watching his wife LeAnn Rimes play bocce ball in an itty bitty thong bikini.

Doesn't matter what the score was because LeAnn always wins ... in the end.

Ray

nice♂

Dustin

She should get her crummy boob job fixed.

MC

Remember when Leann was known for her singing? Now she's just tabloid fodder.

Lynn

Two words...media whore.

Deb

Too Pathetic!

R

With her around it always feels like Christmas! Ho ho ho.

lisa

Like alot of other people,I ranked on LeeAnn for what she did,but then I realized,the guy Im married to now is a product of an affair I had while married to someone else.Talks about glass houses.I was such an idiot,even calling leeAnn out for something she did to brandi on Twitter,that got LeeAnn annoyed enough to respond to me.Last week, on an online wishing site someone dedicated a song to me called'I Believe".I wrote to the poster,who on earth sings that?When she told me LeeAnn,I immediately felt so bad.This woman can sing,and she now has a new fan.I am followed by Brandi on Twitter and most of my friends on there love Brandi n hate LeeANN.I expcet that to change now that Ive posted here and am ready for the barrage of abuse that will be coming my way.
To that I say,before you type a word,is your own backyard clean?Have you always made the right decisions?whats your deepest darkest secret?see what i mean.Give it a rest allready,theyre both happily married,she's hot she s also in magnificent shape,definitely no eating disorder here,this girl be working out,,God bless them both.Live n let live.
All this being said,come on,look at the photos.She has a freakin banging body omg I wish I looked like that.She is the most beautiful she's ever been

sunshine45

The reason there are so many nasty comments on here about LeAnn's appearance is because her behavior is what is nasty and disgusting. First her homewrecking ways, then the obvious SWF of Brandi, the constant tweets about Brandi's children whom LeAnn basically STOLE from her half the time, allowing the paps to follow her everywhere she goes and continuously post ridiculous articles about her, allowing her twitter friends and employees cyber-bully a grown woman, the list goes on. LeAnn's behavior is downright disturbing and she needs immediate medical help. I don't think people would make such nasty comments about her appearance if she wasn't such a horrible human being. It is really sad and scary to me because clearly she met Eddie and something snapped inside her.

Steve

It is amazing because LeAnn cheated on 1st husband with Eddie! I agree with some other comments, she has no ass.

Steve

Eddie's 1st wife, Brandi is probably sick of hearing about skank's ass.

TMZer

Why does she want to be a skanky whore? She should be a role model to Eddie's kids, not the slutty step-mom! She's just a trash-bag whore!

Hot Farts

While she looks great in her miriad bikinis, it may be time for her to vacation in New York, Paris or Milan. First so that she can shop for clothes in these fashion capitols, and second, before she becomes a total frickin joke. Her glaring desperation and insecurity have shined all over the internet way too long. Girl - you made a lot of money, but don't think he won't spend it all...just sayin' GET BACK TO WORK

KicksandGiggles

Most men would have a problem with their wives half naked bending over in front of men. Eddie not only doesn't mind, he looks like part of the group ready to run a train on his own wife.

lisa

What is wrong with this girl? Whether she has a good body or not is irrelevant. She needs to put her clothes back on and try to get people to respect her again for her singing.
It probably won't happen but at least she should try.

DahhTroll

she went after him when he was married and broke up his family.
she is a home wrecker slut.She has pbeen pretty much paying him to be with her and has no prblem with it.
Brandi shoul kick her ass for stealing her husband.
and sue her for distrss and never let leann be around her kids. Brandi had what leann wantedd so shejust out right stole her man and her kids. Lean is aloser. Play boy not intrested cuz her tittys too small.,and body looks like aboys and her face is ugly to look at.