'Storage Wars' Star

I Need BIG MONEY

... or I'm Off the Show!!

1/9/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0109_storage_wars_video_ex
"Storage Wars" star Dave Hester -- the "YUUUP" guy -- tells TMZ he's ready and willing to walk away from the biggest A&E reality show ever ... if the network doesn't up their "unjust" contract offer.

Hester was out in L.A. this weekend ... sporting a hat with his signature catchphrase on it ... when he told our photog he hasn't locked up a deal to return to the show next season.

The reality star explained, "Right now I'm in negotiations with A&E and I would just hope they would get away from their unjust contract negotiations ... the ball is really in their court."

He adds, "I don't know what their plans are ... but I would like to be on the show. Maybe 'Storage Wars' without Dave Hester??"

And to make matters worse ... Hester says he wasn't even invited to A&E's Christmas party.

A rep for A&E had no comment.

Heather

this guy is a total ass. he ruins the show and i roll my eyes every time he is on. I dont care for jarrod. somewhat like darrel. But LOOOOOOVVVVVE Barry Weiss and if anyone should have his own show its him!

Warren Beatty

Send his A-- packing , He's nothing more than a loud obnoxious jerkoff that adds absolutely northing to the show . Keep the rest of the cast , they seem to have fun together .

Sheila

Good bloody riddance, to bad, obnoxious rubbish. Hester is a Herpe !!

timid

Dump him, I'll watch more. Regardless of what A&E does, this guy will probably never stop whining about somethin'.

Hangman

Talk about being able to lose 190 pounds of ugly fat!

Kelly

OMG. PLEASE remove Dave and do not condescend to whatever stupid offer he demands. Storage Wars is one of those shows you love to hate - we can't stand the individual people (except Barry) but the premise is interesting. I'd SO much more enjoy this show without Dave.

Jo Ann Brooks

I hope they don't come to an agreement on his contract. He is totally obnoxious on the show and I won't miss him if they let him go. Just go away Dave...Bye Bye!

JOHN

HE IS THE GUY THAT GOT HIS HEAD FLUSHED IN THE CRAPPER BY THE FOOTBALL TEAM IN HIGH SCHOOL. YOU CAN TELL HE GOT PICKED ON. WIMP..........

Margaret Mc

Goodbye!

ANGEL

good get rid of this ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SHOW WILL BE BETTER WITH OUT HIM!!!!!!!

RachesRules

Do all of you seriously think that Dave is m

RachesRules

Do all of you seriously think that Dave is more of a douche bag than Darrell??? Really??!!

dede

Gotta love these reality show "stars" who think they are celebrities. Take what ever they offer you and be happy with it. There is no future for you in television. No spin-off and no Dave Hester Show.

wingfreak

Buuuuuuuuuuh Bye.

Colleen Sarrazin

He's the leat likeable of all the buyers. Out the door with him. Yuuuup!