'Storage Wars' Star

I Need BIG MONEY

... or I'm Off the Show!!

1/9/2012 4:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0109_storage_wars_video_ex
"Storage Wars" star Dave Hester -- the "YUUUP" guy -- tells TMZ he's ready and willing to walk away from the biggest A&E reality show ever ... if the network doesn't up their "unjust" contract offer.

Hester was out in L.A. this weekend ... sporting a hat with his signature catchphrase on it ... when he told our photog he hasn't locked up a deal to return to the show next season.

The reality star explained, "Right now I'm in negotiations with A&E and I would just hope they would get away from their unjust contract negotiations ... the ball is really in their court."

He adds, "I don't know what their plans are ... but I would like to be on the show. Maybe 'Storage Wars' without Dave Hester??"

And to make matters worse ... Hester says he wasn't even invited to A&E's Christmas party.

A rep for A&E had no comment.

Bud

NOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPEEEEEE!!!

Kelli

Guess he's just not getting the hint. He's an ass and everyone hates him and the show would be so much better without him... Hope he walks!

Denver

The guy's got an ego that wont quit. When they bid, I turn the sound off so I dont have to hear the auctioneer and the annoying yuups. Best part is the picking through what they bought. Dump this jerk. Anyone could do it.

ilovegossip

Barry makes the show. The show will do just fine without Dave. It would be funny, if he still shows up at the same auctions though, without being paid!

As a side note, I wish Barry would give the stuff he doesn't want either to Jarrod and Brandi to sell, or donate it somewhere instead of throwing perfectly good things around just because they aren't antiques and he's not interested!

j

This is the guy I like the least...I hope he is gone. He makes me want to turn the channel everythime he does that annying Yuuup thing. He is really annoying to watch.

johnny

Hey Dave, how does that bullet in your foot feel?

Karmagal

I cant stand this tool bag.. They did a few episodes without him and it was a LOT BETTER.. It will be NO loss if he does not come back. Maybe if he wasnt such a ******* idiot he would have been invited to their party. Hell even his own brother wont talk to him. Speaks VOLUMES..

Mark

A&E thinks this guy makes them money with all the drama to catch viewers. A&E there IS no drama. This guys a jerk!

Missie

He's actually my favorite on the show, I like him and Barry. Cannot stand Brandi and Jarrod.

Tim

Dave you are not the star of the show. See you later.

Skeeter

Can't stand him! The show would be MUCH better without him. Wave good-bye Dave, hahahahahaha....

Cromulent

Dave can stay. Dave can go.

I just want Brandi to drop Jarrod and start wearing more revealing outfits.

j

Pari******on had her locker sold:

From p o p sug ar http://www.popsugar.com/Paris-Very-Very-Very-Exposed-116204
I'm not sure we know) who bought the unit's contents put up a website yesterday, Paris Exposed (NSFW), offering a $39.97/month subscription service for access to all of Paris' personal effects. Still following? Here's where it gets juicy. Among (many, many) other things, the website claims that the subscription gets you access to the following:

•Have you ever seen a kilo of cocaine? How about on someone's chest? (Ed note: Yeah right.) [Watch billionaire kids snort cocaine off the chest of one of their friends].
•What does she really think about Nicole Ritchie (sic)? Read exclusive notes and letters.
•Did she really give Cher's son genital herpes? (Ed note: Hilarious)
•Is Paris still bisexual? See the videos
•Get the private phone numbers of 1,000's of celebrities including Donald Trump, Chelsea Clinton (Ed note: Random), Michael Jackson, Nicole Ritchie (sic), Christina Aguilera, Pink, Madonna, Governor Schwarzenegger and many more.

Seriously, go check it out. The list, if true, offers a pretty intense invasion of privacy. Paris' towel boy Publicist Elliot Mintz has responded by saying "We certainly are going to explore all of our legal options about this matter." If there is any truth to the website's claims, expect to see all the contents vomited onto the internet quite soon. I, for one, am holding my breath.

For more of Paris on the set of The Hottie and The Nottie just read more

Pari******on and Nicky Hilton found out the hard way...valtrex receipts and all...herpes reveal?

A guy paid $ 2775.00 for Pari******ons locker back in 2007 and got all kinds of her good stuff and personal stuff.

He sold it for 10 million.

Paris supposdley did not or forgot to pay $208.00.

READ the contract on your storage space...it is all legal. They will not just let you crap stay there unpaid like your friends or family...it is a business.

Remember this?
This is how all of Pari******ons embarrassing stuff got out to the public many years ago. She had a bunch of stuff in storage , which almsot everyone has done at least once when moving, and she failed to pay the monthly rent. She may have paid for a year in advance and forgot about it when it expired...I don't know the specifics, but when they go unpaid, after so many months...maybe three?, depends on the state they put an annpuncement in a public paper then if still not paid up to date they are auctioned...

so you can get really good dtuff or crap..depends on who rented the locker or storage room.

Google and read about Pari******on embarrassing stuff that was in the locker.

Medical records of family planning visits?
Photos albums.
Jewelry.

Adam Blair

I say YUUUP to letting this loser, ingrate, go....He is a pathetic loser....Get rid of him...Keep Barry!!

Truth

This guy is a prick! I pray they kick him of the show...