Dolly Parton

Involved in Massive Bust!

1/10/2012 11:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Dolly Parton plastic surgery?Legendary country diva Dolly Parton got busted last night.

The naturally talented 65-year-old showed off her trademark ginormous bosom buddies at the premiere of her new film "Joyful Noise" in L.A.

Dolly is a lock for Breast Supporting Actress this year.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ally

Dolly Parton no longer looks human.

Buz

Terrible photo, looks like her head was stuck on someone body. And check out those nails.

charley

...you fools at TMZ sound like ten year old boys...who have never seen boobs before...grow up azzez at TMZ! Dolly is a National Treasure...one of the most real entertainers out there! Love this talented woman!

Areader

Her head looks photo shopped!

Jack

Turn back the clock 20 years and I would tear that up.

ShellBell

For some reason she reminds me of the old joker from batman with that hideous smile........

Logan R

Imagine what it takes to keep those under control @ 65? I understand they aren't real but all the skin and muscle surrounding them is. Bet she can't wait to get home and lay down. And yeah, I like to see them just once to say I did!

deleta

What's the deal with her mouth? It looks like she has a terrible overbite all of the sudden.

Kim

Dolly looks amazing, I saw the movie, Its a great movie, Dolly and Queen Latifah are wonderful together.

Lo From Wisco

I wonder if when she looks in the mirror, she thinks she looks good. This is terrifying.

HamptonsHarry

she has destroyed her face and body. QUIT GETTING PLASTIC SURGERY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,YOU LOOK LIKE FREAKS

who dat

How much you get paid by her publicist to post this crap. Nobody wants to see 65 yr old boobs.

soulofanangel

----------------------------------------------------------
Hey DOLLY PARTON, are those "standard issued" Senior Citizen gloves? Do they sell them in the back woods or what?
----------------------------------------------------------

Toilethead

She doesn't even look human.

Jenn

Dolly looks better than those botches on the Batchelor. I can't/won'*****ch anymore until Courtney and Blakely are off. They both have narcissistic personality disorder and both are actually the ugliest ones there. I hate when Blakely wears those long stupid earrings than emphasize her long face and Courtney has a weird thing going on with her upper lip/teeth. She is very attractive when you don't see that effect but man she is Fugly when you see that lip thing happen. Grosses me out. Really. Can't. Watch 'tll. Both. Gone. Ladies no normal man would touch you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments