Beyonce's Baby

Triggers Church Vandalism --

Blue Ivy Is 'SATAN'

1/11/2012 6:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Baptist Church sign: Beyonce baby is SatanBeyonce's new baby Blue Ivy Carter is the devil incarnate -- this according to some heartless vandal who defaced the sign in front of a North Carolina church yesterday ... writing, "Beyonce had her baby. Satan is on Earth."

The pastor at Beulah Hill Baptist Church in West End, NC tells TMZ, he discovered the vandalism yesterday after receiving numerous complaints from locals -- and removed it immediately.

The pastor insists, the church had nothing to do with the apocalyptic message ... it was simply the victim in a random act of mischief.

Blue -- Satan? No. Illuminati? ALMOST DEFINITELY.

update_bar
2:35 PM PT: The pastor did an interview with local news today denying the claims he made to TMZ -- but we assure you 100%, the pastor made the claims in question ... and we continue to stand by our story.

HamptonsHarry

JayZ and Beyonce hate white people. There is plenty of audio to prove it. Go find it out there in cyberland.

Lysee

I really enjoy Beyonce's music and performances, but c'mon her husband refers to himself as HOVA (Jehovah). Can you say blasphemy? I've been hearing that IVY stands for Illuminati's Very Youngest. On that note I still don't defend or agree with what those people did on that board. Its just hateful and mean!

Lola Martin

This is from the church's web sited under the tab "Beliefs" - "We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam's sin the human race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God; and, that man is totally depraved, and, of himself, utterly unable to remedy his lost condition."
Wow that's says it all! - They are depraved. How could anyone say such a horrible thing about a baby.

DJo

Thomas — I have belonged to several Christian churches in the south and NOT one of them preached hatred or racism. I have always been taught love. I do believe that Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven. I have the constitutional right to believe that. I love all the groups you mentioned. I may not agree in some of their behavior, but love is still strong for everyone even you Thomas. God bless you!

Christine

My personal opinion leads me to assume that the Draconian/Reptilians are behind this madness.
-Sigh- as usual. God bless that little child. <3
Reptilians have 0.0000% empathy, but this? No. This is just out of their league (All right, so I *might* be exaggerating).

So let's see what show they'll have for us this year. NASA's Project Blue Beam perhaps? Or would it be something far more confidential? Lol, I'll assume the latter.

- 13 yr old; Christine

Rellie Rell

people dont know what to say.. first they say that she already sacificed her child now they are talking about satan on earth. People need to get a life and mind their own BI. Its not like they know them anyway. Jealous breads Disease is all im saying

mkprea

I think alot has to do with all the talk about them being in a New world Religion?????????? That is brought up in his new song???????? Who knows???????

DC

That is the funniest damn thing I've read this year so far!!!

Andre'

"the multiplying villanies of nature do swarm upon them..."

ShrinkWrap

Well, they wanted to be famous and this kind of stuff comes with the territory. I'm not entirely sure either of them had souls to sell in the first place.

C. Fox

Illuminati? Please. Everyone knows there's no black people in the Illuminati.

joenamherst

1. What does this pastor know that we don't?
2. Satan is never a joke.

Christine

It appears you weren't illuminated nor acknowledged the 'fact' that Reptilians "OWN" the Illuminatist + freemasonry bloodline. Hence, they are our rulers (we don't have a section of our brain entitled the 'R-complex' for nothing, you know!).

- 13 yr old; Christine

Unbelievable

Hillsboro Baptist and now these moron's give that religion a bad rep. Or maybe it's justified. I don't know, believe in God and love everyone.

Chris

I wanna go to that Church! It speaks the truth!