Casey Anthony

I Got Pregnant with Caylee

After I Was Raped

1/11/2012 1:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0111_casey_BN_01
Casey Anthony
said she was raped at a party when she was 18 and that's how she conceived Caylee -- this according to Casey's former psychiatrist

The psychiatrist -- Dr. Jeff Danziger -- recounts the allegation in his deposition, which was just unsealed today by a Florida judge.

In the deposition, Danziger cites an interview he had with Casey in November 2010 -- claiming, "Two beers, possibly given another drug. Woke up passed out ...  Don't remember anything at a party, age 18. This is how she said she got pregnant."

Danziger claims Casey did not know the identity of the father.

According to Danziger's tests, Casey showed no signs of mental illness.

TJones

Wow, she will lie about anything...

Charlie Sheen's Watch

YOU KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER! MURDERER!

Robohead

Sounds like she is trying to justify Caylee's murder. Wow!

I love Casey

My heart goes out to Casey, she is a young woman who has been through such much and deserves our sympathy. Casey I am your biggest fan and I love you with all my heart. You are the most beautiful celebrity alive and I would do anything in the world to just spend one night with you, I would treat you the way you deserve to be treated, like a queen! I look forward to hearing your side of the story in an interview and seeing you on twitter and facebook soon. You are loved dearly Casey. ilovecaseymarieanthony@yahoo.com

kkay

TMZ please stop "reporting" on this chick.

WhoCares

This poor excuse for a human being is a pathological liar who would say anything to avoid taking responsibility for her own actions. She was raped, the babysitter took Caylee, she accidently drowned in the pool, her father and brother molested her, she worked at Universal Studios, etc., ad nauseum.

shany

i hope to god that this baby killer is raped one of this days, who hasnot raped her so far , Cindy? f3u3ck off!

amy

Shouldn't this bit of news have been part of the trial?!?? It gives her motive!

Jackie

She's the biggest liar EVER..anything for sympathy...BUT..this would explain the hatred she had for her own kid. Remember it was said Cindy Anthony made Casey have the baby and wouldn't let her give her up for adoption....it does kinda make sense....WHO KNOWS..I doubt we ever will know.

Kammified

So stupid that she THINKS a "rape" sob STORY will gain public sympathy, but all it does is prove she did murder her child. If she believes her own lies, then all the more reason to get rid of a child she did not want from the beginning.

Shawn

LMFAO THIS CHICK LIES LIKE CRAZY ~!!!

L

Isn't it amazing how everything is about her, Its never about Caylee. If that were true, Caylee would be a victim in that situation also. She never cared about that little girl. no one can resist her including her own father, brother and now some stranger at a party. The only part that I believe of that whole story is that she doesn't know who the father is. This girl has some strange tendencies that lead me to believe that she could hurt someone else one day.

Shawn

Well, If that's what Casey said it must be true.(Rolling Eyes)

jen

What a bunch of crap. Why even print it?

meg

Blah blah blah blah blah... This woman is gross... I can't wait till someone catches her on the street and gets in that ass.