George Clooney

I'm Goin' Under the Knife AGAIN

1/11/2012 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_george_clooney_launch
George Clooney is still a broken man ... but TMZ has learned he'll be heading back to the hospital for ANOTHER elbow operation ... so he can return to banging Stacy Kiebler at full strength.

It was only two months ago that Clooney posed for a photo at the Ravens game in November -- sporting some kind of space-age elbow brace. His rep had told us, he had recently undergone a procedure to fix something in his arm joint.

It's unclear exactly what's wrong -- but it's not better yet ... because last night in NYC, George left the Carlyle Hotel, claiming he still had "a little more surgery" left.

Sounds like fun.

update_bar
5:20 PM PT: George's rep now tells us the actor was kidding when he said he needed more surgery. Let's hope so. Surgery sucks.

0111_clooney_elbow_sub_swipe

Sienna Sacha

Maybe its just me, but I hope he has to have his arm amputated. . . .he is nothing short of societal s*** and can't act. . .. what is his use in life? Can't see any. . .go away s***

skrewdge

you go george!!!

LINDA

What was your purpose to insulting Stacey in such a disrepectful manner? No class from Harvey and his lowlife crew. What do you pay these mindless fools $7.50 an hr.?

Silverado Mom

Whoever wrote this is clearly immature. I think there needs to be an editor in place at TMZ to make sure these immature lines don't make it "to print".

Trixi

Harvey, show some class and apologize for a truly unnecessary and insulting remark made by your staff. It was so far beyond the pale.

Black Becky

I never say this gay dudes' appeal...never.

tlcmk

Somebody should have warned George about ticking off a lady wrestler.

dunya

http://dunyanews.tv/ lets c what happen now

Lori

I'm the furthest thing from a prude; however I do think that the whole "banging Stacy" comment was kind of unnecessary. Unless you have do***ented proof that he bangs her with his elbow...in which case: I want to see the pictures. ;)

michelle

Seriously TMZ, "so he can return to banging full strength" geeeeeze..... Looks like Harcey is hiring minors.

YiPPiE

....and so are many, many others. What's the big deal?

FreakHater

HARVEY!!!! Really??? What idiots have you got there writing this ignorant crap!! I didn't get past the first paragraph and had to vent!!!! Bang!!! Will you please take a meeting with these retards that work for TMZ and regroup!! Cloony is an adult, so is his girlfriend, they are not in high school, Grow Up!!!!!!!

LittleBIt

I can not stand this guy! He really thinks he is a hot shot. Guess again Georgie. Why cant this idiot get married? Theres something real strange about that. I really think he is gay and just cant bring himself to come out. You probably should though, George, people would probably like you better. I think he is very insecure but does the playboy routine so everyone will think he is cool. Its not working dude.

billybob

George is getting his "elbow" done while Stacy is doing the same with her "ears". Happy banging!

patty

Maybe George Clooney should find as new way of having sex and not resting on his elbows while banging his many exclusive women friends! He changes women companions as much as I change my unders..which is every day.. Maybe he has "tennis elbow" from too much time on his elbows..I think he is a jerk..I think he is talented..I love his movies..But I also think he is a closet gay who is using his battery of women lovers to cover up this fact.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments