Khloe Kardashian

Rips Ex-Stepmoms --

'YOU ARE DISGUSTING'

1/11/2012 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian
is lashing out at her former step-mothers -- claiming the women should be "ashamed" for telling a tabloid magazine that Robert Kardashian isn't her biological father.

Khloe's fury is directed at Jan Ashley and Ellen Kardashian -- who were each married to Robert after he split from Kris Jenner. Both recently claimed Robert privately revealed to them that Khloe was fathered by another man.

Now, Khloe is firing back on Twitter ... saying, "The audacity you have to mention my father’s name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low… YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are)."

update_bar
Kim Kardashian is backing up her sister -- claiming Robert Kardashian is 100% Khloe's biological father.

jujubee

I don't see how she looks like her dad at all..but aside from that, everything in the news about the kardashians lately has been people trying to "expose" them, they've been the "victims"...
i wouldn't put it past them to say this is just another stunt to regain some popularity back since kim's stunt wedding they are trying to make themselves martyrs & I'm not buying it bc personally I DONT GIVE A FLYING F*** ABOUT THIS TRASH FAMILY

Joan K

Come on just look at her, in no way was that Robert Kartrashian's daughter. She looks like her Dad could have been a football player with a big nose, who do you think that could have been? They were good friends with The Killer OJ and he was always after women and I bet Kris couldn't say no.

IMO

I just saw the widow Kardashian on video and she seems sincere and very credible. I have to question why she would do this now?? If she loved her husband and his children, why would you hurt one like this? This is not funny at all! but just horrible for her to do. Khloe does not deserve this

LaGish

Step up for a DNA test or stfu.

Does anyone really belive anything that comes from the karTRASHian spin machine?

cha cha

Oh come on Khloe, did you really think he was your real father, didn't your mother have an affair, and you were blond and as big as a horse, not even close to looking like those skank sisters and lame brother who came right out of the Irish Travelers covered wagon. Bet you would fail a DNA ....

just over it

hid hve ? few seasons ago of her own. what does it really matter? she is loved robert luved her dumb ass people have nothin else better to do than rip on people . luv ya khloe

Julia

MYSTERY SOLVED! The guy at 3:17 with the yellow blow dryer in Kris Jenner's 30th B-day video "I love my friends" is Khloe's bio dad. The resemblance is UNBELIEVABLE! I always call it right on Maury, and this one is a match!

cha cha

So no wonder Bruce Jenner married Kris when Khloe Frankenberry was 5 years old .... I bet Robert couldn't stand seeing this odd looking blonde child amongst those dark and hairy, gypsy looking Kim, Kourtney and Robert. I bet they keep the wax hair removal company in big business.

Whateverbytch

she doesn't bother me at all which means she can't be fully related to Kim "the lobotomoy patient" KarTrashian...her little sisters look so much like her, I noticed that when I actually watched an episode yrs ago

Momma2xs

Khloe, it's obvious Robert is not your father. Look at your size and your ugly face - you asked your mother if you were adopted - she said no, but did you ask her if Robert was your father? Karma is a bitch - look back how you've treated many people - most recently how you treated Kris H calling him Frankinstein - you also called Scott a serial killer. You are mean, ugly and worthless. Kim was right, you are an ugly troll. Kim is pretty, but only on the outside, she is mean and thinks the world revolve around her. Kourtney is mean and what is she trying to prove using coupons - what a joke. You are all sickos - Khloe you have a mouth like a truck driver. Take a DNA so you can find out who your real father is because it's sure not Robert - enjoy what it feels like to have mean things said about you - Karma is a bitch and it's past due to you.

Pattie C

Khloe is beautiful. I can't believe the nerve of people to make such rude comments. There must be plenty of people that feel bad about themselves to try and make Khloe feel bad about herself. Khloe please know for yourself that you don't need to be under five feet tall to be beautiful. You are smart and beautiful. Lamar keep on loving your girl!

BoycottRealityTV

Thanks TMZ for getting the positive spin out for the Kardashians!

{{{{{{ BOYCOTT THE KARDASHIANS }}}}}}

FACEBOOK. COM/BOYCOTTREALITYTV

Whateverbytch

I'd fcuking celebrate if I was her...she gets to share the $$$ without seeming like she was born without a brain - life is good

Olivia

LET IT GO PEOPLE!
IT DOES'NT MATTER.
THIS IS SO MEAN.
WHATEVER THE STORY IS IT DOESN'T MATTER.
IT DOESN'T MATTER, ONLY THE HORRIBLE WOMEN THAT TOLD THE STORY ARE GETTING THEIR 15 MINUTES OF FAME ON A TERRIBLE
UNFORGIVABLE COMMENT THAT THEY HAVE MADE.
THESE 2 WOMEN SHOULD GO BACK UNDER A ROCK AND STAY THERE, AND DON'T FORGET THAT WHEN YOU CAUSE OTHERS PAIN SOMEHOW IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU.
SORRY KLOE, LET IT GO, BE STRONG, RISE ABOVE THE LOW LIFES.

Olivia

TJ

The "TRUTH" shall set you free! Let's get at the truth!
Is this just another hoax, perpetuated by the nefarious K.Jenner, for publicity??? Biggest soap opera on the planet and people seem to love it.Must be Khloe's turn~