Khloe Kardashian

Rips Ex-Stepmoms --

'YOU ARE DISGUSTING'

1/11/2012 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian
is lashing out at her former step-mothers -- claiming the women should be "ashamed" for telling a tabloid magazine that Robert Kardashian isn't her biological father.

Khloe's fury is directed at Jan Ashley and Ellen Kardashian -- who were each married to Robert after he split from Kris Jenner. Both recently claimed Robert privately revealed to them that Khloe was fathered by another man.

Now, Khloe is firing back on Twitter ... saying, "The audacity you have to mention my father’s name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low… YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are)."

update_bar
Kim Kardashian is backing up her sister -- claiming Robert Kardashian is 100% Khloe's biological father.

Gigohead

She only has Kris to blame for blabbing her big mouth!

Lionnnnnesssss

She's just mad cause the cat is out of the BAG! Lady, look in the mirror. you yourself have posted Holiday cards from the past, YOU LOOK JUST LIKE THOSE JENNER BOYS!! I'm almost certain Bruce is your dad!! How the other two and Robert look alike and you look so DIFFERENT..

nicole

that's just cold, it's not like she doesn't get picked on enough.

Kely

if her father, the man who raised her, wanted her or the world to know she wasn't biologically his he could have said so himself. I'm sure he doesn't need ex-wives to wait till he's dead to upset a girl he called his daugher. Hate Kim too, but Khloe seems o.k. Just mean.

CC

If even 10% of what's said about this family is true they have to be among the most F'd up families in this country. The rumor which Khloe is really upset about is the possibility her mother screwed around and conceived her with the other man. To put it bluntly she may be a bastard. It's a rumor which may have some street cred....

CLINT

My God, what a horrible bunch of people posting on this site. You people need to get a life and leave the Kardashians alone. They are a great family who never have done anything to you people. Quit being jealous of their success and LEAVE KHLOE ALONE!!!

Yours truly,
Sasquatch

Kari

I agree with her. Whether it is true or not, this is low.

Dylan

It makes sense...she is the fugliest of them all!

juggaloszuch

I'd believe it, after all, take a look at Kim and Kourtney, they are shorter, slender (to a degree) not to mention have different skin tones than Shrek...I mean Khloe,

Amber

Too Bad it isn't Kim, instead of Khloe! I really don't mind Khloe or Kourtney at all, at least they seem genuine...

Jana Beth simpson

This is my first comment ever on the K's. I am not a fan of theirs in any way, shape or form. I find the widow's and ex-wife comment about paternity disgusting. Kris Jenner did open a can of worms and now has hurt her flesh and blood completely. My heart goes out to Khloe on this matter. She loved her father and vice versa. These old bags are just looking for a paycheck. Also, Khloe is a very attractive woman and I'm sure the people commenting are nothing to look at. Sorry Khloe, but this is your mother's doing to sell books. I can't even imagine the hurt you are feeling right now. Just know that your Dad loved you very much and you were his daughter heart and soul.

People are just so ugly and cruel. I hope Karma bites the old bags in the arse.

American Patriot

WEll all of America knows that she is "one of these things, do not belong together"....she's the one that doesnt look like anyone in the family....so.....must be true.
love,
America

Wishbone

She should be grateful that she's not a Kardashian. The name is synonomous with gutter trash. I find her the most likeable out of all of them. Her "mutha" fueled these rumours when she admitted she was a slut while married to RK. That's the (one) affair she admitted to because it would have only involved Khloe..thereby not raising any questions about the lineage of her prize pig.

barnyardhumor

Bet its all set up by pimpmama Jenner to help garner sympathy for them amid bad pr, hoax wedding, lagging clothing sales, slave labor, etc. It's working, dummies feeling sorry for Khloe. Bet they've all known the truth for years.

Watcher

If BOTH ex-wives state that Robert said this to them, I have to believe it. It would be such an odd thing to lie about. It would explain why she looks so different from her older sisters.