Khloe Kardashian

Rips Ex-Stepmoms --

'YOU ARE DISGUSTING'

1/11/2012 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Khloe Kardashian
Khloe Kardashian
is lashing out at her former step-mothers -- claiming the women should be "ashamed" for telling a tabloid magazine that Robert Kardashian isn't her biological father.

Khloe's fury is directed at Jan Ashley and Ellen Kardashian -- who were each married to Robert after he split from Kris Jenner. Both recently claimed Robert privately revealed to them that Khloe was fathered by another man.

Now, Khloe is firing back on Twitter ... saying, "The audacity you have to mention my father’s name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low… YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are)."

update_bar
Kim Kardashian is backing up her sister -- claiming Robert Kardashian is 100% Khloe's biological father.

Carol L

Good for you Khloe. Those scanks should keep their nose out of your business. I can't believe it. For what do you suppose they're in it? I've questioned (silently, to myself) her paternity, but even if I knew for a fact, I wouldn't put it out there. Khloe is who she is and of all the family, she is my favorite!

Rose Mary

Like Khloe didn't know Robert K wasn't her father. is the girl blind? i'm sure she knew all the time, she can't be that stupid....but i'm sure she didn't like it being confirmed for the world to know. get over it and be thankful you ain't really a kardasian!

get real

Ok. Lets Get Real. The K Girls have Zero Talent to speak of. Barb Walters confronted them with that question and its true. Like Pari******on. No Talent to speak of.They are Famous for being Famous off a Family name that only came to light when father Robert was a Rep for OJ. Oj is in Jail. Robert is Dead. They are famous OFF of the K Name. Kris took the name and turned it into a Business for her Girls.. They Have Made Multi Millions Off and Because of the K Name Period.......The X wife was a K. She had Info she kept secret for Years... The Ks are at the height of Fame. All Off the K name.Why Shouldnt the x wife Cash in too? If KHLOE wasnt know as a K and she was just a Smith or Jones, it wouldnt be worth money. The K name is because of Kris. She took it and created an Empire. OFF The K NAME.. Period. Why Shouldnt the x make money off it too? Whats Good for 1 K is good for another. Am I wrong?

SnowyDae

I've heard somewhere before that everything done in the dark will someday come into the spot light....

Aaron

Kinda messed up it got put out there like this. But I too dont believe he is the father, but like a few others have said khloe is the only one with a good head on her shoulders. I mean she is the only one from the mother all the way down who has had a successfull relationship (obviously that could change. The rest of them are just *** dumpsters. This sounds like a JERRY SPRINGER episode... blood test, blood test, blood test!!!!

bj1955

I am not surprise, they all HOES

jo

Come on he is not her dad, She has to be related to a dog woof woof. Look at that face bow wow, even if she was my daughter I would deny it!! She put the U in the ugly. If I had a face and a body like that I think i would kill myself. YURKK

virgo

how interesting how she finds this shameful yet a shame wedding, sex tape and shamelessly parading yourself for anything with money attached isn't

www.lovelyweddingdetails.com

Charisma

I haven't spent any time watching the show but I thought I read something that said she was only a half sister?

janja

I think it's been pretty clear that she can't be his child, I think everyone knew but her. It's been talked about ever since the girls started making a name for themselves. I hope her mother comes clean and finally tells her the truth about who her father really is. After all it will give Kris and new book title, OJ the real father.

ShrinkWrap

I am actually quite impressed to find out that the word "audacity" is in her vocabulary and that she knows how to use it in proper context in a sentence.

Carl

I'd be upset too if the world found out my father was Bigfoot.

Jac

It's funny that Radar would post this article. The pictures they use of Khloe and Rob Sr. only prove to me that he IS her father. There's no denying their noses are exactly alike. The resemblance is definitely there. Her looks favor her mother, but she does look a tad like her father, Rob Sr.. Check out the nose - an exact match!

charley

WHATS MORE DISGUSTING THEN BEING A KARDASHIAN WHORESLUTBITCH...I BELIEVE THE STEP MOMS....IF KRIS'S DAUGHTERS TURNED OUT TO BE NASTY FAT AZZ WHORES THEN IT STARTED WITH THE MOTHER NOT BEING HONEST WITH THEIR DEAD DADDY AND WHORING AROUND HERSELF......DNA TEST BABY DNA TEST!

Azzkicker

1) The wookie is jumping on her ex-stepmoms because pimpager kris runs the whoretrashian vile pile empire. If she rips on kris, she's cut off without a penny.

2) Get a DNA test, wookie. It's obvious to everyone in the known world (and you as well) that your pimpager is a leg spread slut who f*cked a stranger during the time she was married. Too bad you can't reconcile that your pimpager has been lying to you ever since you were born, but that's the way it is...