Kiefer Sutherland

Wasted in L.A.

1/11/2012 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_kiefer_EX_01
Kiefer Sutherland took happy hour to the extreme Tuesday ... boozing his face off at a downtown L.A. bar ... so much so he needed nearby pedestrians for support.

Kiefer -- who has been twice-convicted of DUI  -- did not break the law.  In fact, the bar manager at King Eddy Saloon says Kiefer himself realized he had too much J&B scotch and cut himself off.

K.S. wasn't driving ... he left that to his bodyguard. We contacted Kiefer's rep -- so far, no comment.

0111_kiefer_bottle_costume_v2

Agirl

Must be a slow news day! He's not driving, not being abusive, not drinking anymore as he cut himself off... therefore NOT newsworthy! Moving right along...

CLINT

What's the big deal. I'll bet most of the kids at TMZ drink and smoke pot, yet they will bash any celebrity that does. Kiefer at least had a driver and is now being responsible for his actions.

jw

Public intoxication, is breaking the law.

Truth

IS THIS A SURPRISE??? DUDE HAS BEEN AN ALCOHOLIC AS FAR AS I REMEMBER. HIS FATHER DONALD SUTHERLAND WAS A DRINKER BACK IN THE DAY TOO... NO SURPRISE THAT BLOOD ALCOHOL LEVELS ARE INHERITED VIA DNA. #TRUTH!!

Amaryllis

Interesting outfit . . .

Steve G

Why is this news? He did NOT break the law as stated in the article. What was the big deal?...was Ms. Lohan there too?

chrissy

I love Kiefer!! I would love to have a drink with him.

Jeanette

Hey why is that dude wearing an Alhambra cheerleading outfit? I went to Alhambra!

Jeff

I was in New York about 20 years ago doing the bars in the village at 2AM. A very drunk Keifer Sutherland walked out of his trailer right into a parking meter. Painful!@#@!. He kept going. He was filming a movie.

skrewdge

j&b- you could do better

gregoryroberts

If you have your heart set on a sporty vehicle, you'll probably pay dearly. Insuring a high-performance car can easily cost two or three times the insurance amount for an ordinary model but once place called "Clearance Auto Insurance" can help with sport vehicle..

GH

"Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women, who share their experience, strength and hope to help themselves and others to remain sober..."

The PMG

At least no Christmas trees were harmed in the making of this story.

ShrinkWrap

He's an adult who got drunk in Los Angeles. Wow! That's never happened before! He didn't hurt anyone and he had a body guard drive him home. You contacted his reps about him being responsible and a human being? Really, TMZ??

Nadia

So this one time, I was hanging out at my regular bar, and Kiefer showed up. He was (of course) WIXKED drunk, but he hund out with me and my friends and tried to teach me how to flip a cigarette into my mouth.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments