Lindsay Lohan

Taxes Just Ain't My Bag, Baby

1/11/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan blonde hair
Lindsay Lohan
had no idea she was so deeply in the hole to Uncle Sam ... because she THOUGHT she had accountants to take care of that crap for her ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... the I.R.S. hit Lohan with a big, fat tax lien, claiming she failed to fork over $93k in federal income taxes from 2009.

Now, sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was completely unaware of the problem. We're told Lindsay actually cleaned house recently and replaced most of her business team.

Our sources say Lindsay believes the debt was most likely lost in the shuffle, but the issue will be handled immediately.

Lohan SHOULD have the cash to get herself in the clear -- after all, she just hauled in close to a million bucks to get naked for Playboy.

1919 COMMENTS

ilovegossip

Help,

You've got the reading comprehension o*****nat. If you read the Forbes article, you'd know that the 10 days is only after they sent their VERY LAST NOTICE called a "Notice and Demand for Payment".

Here is information DIRECTLY FROM THE IRS, and the very first line states "contact you by telephone".

Now go away already...fool.

Vorlon

The avalanche has begun. It's too late for the pebbles to vote.

big bamboo

the Black swan is on HBO..i am going to do something manly and watch it..
I have seen 2 min. of it..and cant see a straw in her nose or cheap plastic surgery combined with stucko makeup all over the dance floor..
not one wig falling off..and no fingers in the mouth.
I would say lindsay would make this role less then lifetime.
"I have been doing ballet until I was 19"
I am giving KUDOs to portman

TMZ Security and Compliance Officer

OK EVERYONE SHAPE UP! I AM HERE TO PATROL YOUR OTHER ENDS!!! BE GOOD AND DON'T FIGHT AMONGST YOURSELVES OR YOU GO TO THE CHURCH OF THE NON-JEEBUS!

Blood Red Witch

Cats lick themselves.

big bamboo

I just found it on line...lindsay has more then one (or two) implants...she had a frog with a cigar habit implanted in her throat at a young age.
-----------------
there is no way shape or form she could pull off natalie portmans role in the black swan...
Portman looks young and innocent..doesnt have to say much just acts shy..her body is firm and without dime store scripture tated all over it..
Lindsay should be ashamed of her self telling plum about getting this part..

Darnell, student of Rim Cat

Sure sounds like this **** help this young woman is related to that **** Julia and that **** Lou. Pieces of **** all three of these brain fried *****.

jeebus

Come Join the Church of Jeebus! All minions are welcome to my Army. We have cookies! Evil Cookies of DOOOOOMMMMMM!

Red Cloud

Hataers are missing the poiunt, as usual, about the NE story. Lindsay can and could and will work with people on George C's leve;l and higher, much higher. Doesn't matter if the story is BS, she's worked with much better and will again. %Thinjk for a moment, where is Lindsay now??? Where should she be, in your hateful, delusional minds????? She should be in jail, she should be IRREKLEVANT!!! She should be LOSSING twitter followers. Shew should not be at a golden Globes party with A listers. Why is she not where you want and expectted her to bee??? Why>?? Becauase you do not know what the fk is what. If you were right, I would have nothing tyo say. She's coming back!!!

---

Toilet flushh...serious

gone////////////

ilovegossip

Let's see...who should we belive. A official gov't do***ent... or some uneducated fool that idolizes a drug addicted, lying, felon? Hmmm... the choice is so hard.

big bamboo

she is staying aT the marmont.because it is a great excuse not to be home..."I dont feel safe because of stalkers,IRS,and bill collectors...and beside at the marmont they protect her mess ups.she pays them to keep her habbits up.

big bamboo

someone give Red Cloud a PUI..(posting under the infuence).
he is obviouly in need of a 12 step program.(make it 3 he might fall off).

Ellie G

Delmar I totally get what you saying but I wonder if she can afford not to be seen at least in some capacity. In holly weird it is out of sight out of mind. I don't think she can afford not to at least try to be seen. I agree it's a waste of money but how else is she going to get close to any of the people she needs to? She can't get any legitimate invites so why not try this and try to be humble and charming. She has to start somewhere. I realize you think she needs to take care of her deeper issues but I don't think she can if she wants to have any sort of career in Hollywood. I guess I don't agree with what she's doing it is kinda pathetic but I understand why she is.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I'm waaay behind on my TV and its all because of the Minions. On Mondays 'Chelse Lately', she and her round table discussed the Blohan/Taylor/Lifetime story. And I quote:

CH "LL is reportedly in early, early talks, I would say VERY EARLY to play ET in an upcoming Lifetime movie "Elizabeth and Richard, a love story", a source said both had domineering stage mothers, little semblance of a real childhood, fame from a young age, substance abuse issue, public emotional outpourings, and copious amounts of tabloid drama. LONG PAUSE (wait for the punchline) THE OTHER THING THEY HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT THEY BOTH LOVE DIAMONDS, ONE STEALS THEM AND ONE DOESN'T.

Pfft Choo

Then one comic said, "I'VE SEEN THE PLAYBOY AND SHE LOOKS AMAZING, SHE LOOKS FABULOUS FOR A 38 YEAR OLD WOMAN"

Pfft Choo

And lastly, another comic said, "THE ONLY THING SHE HAS IN COMMON WITH TAYLOR AND MONROE IS ALL THEIR CAREERS ARE DEAD"

Pfft Choo

Then one comic said they other thing they have in common is, "ALL

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ellie G
The only thing in my favor is our BELOVED Lambeau Field. The line as of today is 7 1/2. The O/U's are 53. The weather predicted at gametime is 26. Thats good for 'us' as the colder it is the better we play. Only negative is the Giants also come from a cold climate and its not playing San Fran or the Cardinals at Lambeau, come Playoff time. You said you bet, what was it and are the spreads the same?

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments