Lindsay Lohan

Taxes Just Ain't My Bag, Baby

1/11/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan blonde hair
Lindsay Lohan
had no idea she was so deeply in the hole to Uncle Sam ... because she THOUGHT she had accountants to take care of that crap for her ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... the I.R.S. hit Lohan with a big, fat tax lien, claiming she failed to fork over $93k in federal income taxes from 2009.

Now, sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was completely unaware of the problem. We're told Lindsay actually cleaned house recently and replaced most of her business team.

Our sources say Lindsay believes the debt was most likely lost in the shuffle, but the issue will be handled immediately.

Lohan SHOULD have the cash to get herself in the clear -- after all, she just hauled in close to a million bucks to get naked for Playboy.

1919 COMMENTS

ketjo

Sorry I was cought up over on That Demi Moore article on CB....Lord talk about a botoxed bone.....pretty soon Hollywood wis going to be over run with Botoxed super skinny over aged actress who have turned into zombies stubbling around on their skinny shanks tanned to look like overaged Leatherbreeches ( dryed out apple slices.)...
I used my zoom in tool and she has the worsed pores on her skin .and wrinkles that that botox can't tame...and those pitiful legs....and what the hell is wrng with the teeth she go to Lindsay dentist cause they have the same oversized chompers that look like horses teeth...

Speaking of Lindsay anybody want to quess which party she will crash tonight to get a photo or two before shes kicked out ?

AGENT smith

Please notify authorities in the Green Bay area that The Giants are going to be hurting some men in yellow tights!!!!

AGENT smith

G-I-A-N-T-S!!!!

AGENT smith

Haters, I thought you psychopaths ran off to hate on Kate. Did you get bored of picking on her already?

jeebus

@Smith, Nope I'm still haunting both but I can see the mutant force is still in full swing over here! :)

Luv

This with Kate is just a bit much. She has serious issues. She and Mike need to stay apart or grow up.

ketjo

Nay Smitty just multi-tasking with two or three screens like most days......

Grandma Cracker

Please Julia, I was not speaking of you about the red checker. Get over yourself please and leave me alone. Thank you in advance for leaving me out of your business as I have NO desire to be there.

ilovegossip

Actually it's smitty that is the red checker. He and rogue do it all the time. Rogue will log on as all his personalities and do it. You can tell because they only get checked when they are around. If they aren't around, the red checks are rare.

jeebus

I get red checks even for my nice comments! Eh, i find them cute and funny. i collect them all in my hand and put them out on display and think, "Ah yes, the evil red checks. Now my life is complete."

Quack.

AGENT smith

I must be doing the wrong drugs, I don't see any checks. I see green and red thumbs up and thumbs down. I need some of that shiat that you haters are on....OH...It's a natural female hating instinct....OK...hate on.....

jeebus

i just realized I was comment #666. mwhahahaha

ilovegossip

LOL@Andy... Gloday called you a nose picker over on Kate's thread. Boy that really hurt you, huh? How old is that person? 12???

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OK people, I need HELP! We have Ellie G, Del, and Smitty on the Giants side and little ole me on the Green Bay side. What I wanna know is, what side do y'all come down on? And for those who don't give a fvck, choose anyway, please. CHOOSE FOR ME, PLEASE!

Pony Princess

Go You Packers Go

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments