Lindsay Lohan

Taxes Just Ain't My Bag, Baby

1/11/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan blonde hair
Lindsay Lohan
had no idea she was so deeply in the hole to Uncle Sam ... because she THOUGHT she had accountants to take care of that crap for her ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... the I.R.S. hit Lohan with a big, fat tax lien, claiming she failed to fork over $93k in federal income taxes from 2009.

Now, sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was completely unaware of the problem. We're told Lindsay actually cleaned house recently and replaced most of her business team.

Our sources say Lindsay believes the debt was most likely lost in the shuffle, but the issue will be handled immediately.

Lohan SHOULD have the cash to get herself in the clear -- after all, she just hauled in close to a million bucks to get naked for Playboy.

1919 COMMENTS

Jill

hi ladies,gents? what's shakin'?

hmmmm...should not stab behind back CALL ME CALL ME. DON'T CALL - Is a Stalker. Tal F said.

Vinsetta

I "like" Golden Globes on Facebook. Red carpet was just rolled out. Lots of people excited to see Meryl Streep. Maybe she'll save a seat for Lindsay just in csae.

jeebus

Wow, Lou is REALLY pushing it isn't she?

jeebus

HEAR NOW THE WORDS OF THE JEEBUS:
That which you fear the most shall surely come to pass!!
*ahem* i'm speaking to one person in particular... She knows who she is.

Blood Red Witch

So, I guess I am for Green Bay.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Tally so far:

Ellie G., Del, and Smitty - Giants

Myself, B, Andy, Jeebs, Pony, Vinsetta, and GC (Are you still gonna be MARRIED after such a overt BETRAYAL? lol)

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I see it now B. No need to email me back. Are you moseying over to 'chat' as well?

big bamboo

Katy perry is going to be smurfett...that was lindsays lifetime dream..she always wanted to play a
smurph
sharron tate
marilyn
stevie nicks
a balleraina
linda lovelace
victoria Gotti
riccos co star
peg bundy
-------------------------
I guess her life time dream should be to stay out of jail

AGENT smith

Ladies did those red checks that you were seeing go away? I don't want you to fear the color red.....Red is good, blood is red.......

Grandma Cracker

Direct TV channel 273 is profiling Hollywood crime, and Lindsay is up next. Great way to spend the day while others are being honored at the globes. Frownie face, maybe next year will be different.

big bamboo

ok the Green bay, New York game...who scores first?
what is the total amount of points scored in the game?
whats the final score?

AGENT smith

TMZ what is the record for comments on a Lindsay post? We could be making TMZ history here. I know the post The Black Kid Was Driving had 1900 plus and another post recently also.....

big bamboo

35 to 21 green bay wins..
green bay scores first.
total score either way 56

big bamboo

who ever wins the football pool gets.
modeling contract at "Next"
lindsay lohans greatest hits album (1 song remastered 12 times)
a rare picture of lindsay lohan Naked
a lindsay lohan necklace (dont forget to return it)
and lindsay lohan monopoly game where all the spaces are, Go directly to jail.dont collect 200 dollars

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ellie G.
Look at Andy's prediction post #683. We posted the exact score EXCEPT IN REVERSE. LMFAO. And we posted at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME, so I couldn't have reversed my score after seeing yours.

Previous 15 Comments | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments