Lindsay Lohan

Taxes Just Ain't My Bag, Baby

1/11/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan blonde hair
Lindsay Lohan
had no idea she was so deeply in the hole to Uncle Sam ... because she THOUGHT she had accountants to take care of that crap for her ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... the I.R.S. hit Lohan with a big, fat tax lien, claiming she failed to fork over $93k in federal income taxes from 2009.

Now, sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was completely unaware of the problem. We're told Lindsay actually cleaned house recently and replaced most of her business team.

Our sources say Lindsay believes the debt was most likely lost in the shuffle, but the issue will be handled immediately.

Lohan SHOULD have the cash to get herself in the clear -- after all, she just hauled in close to a million bucks to get naked for Playboy.

1919 COMMENTS

Rogue Warrior

Hey, hey, hey douches, listen up!!!

I'm like a shutdown corner when it comes to battling the H8rs, that's why I'm so efficient at shutting this place down.

Can somebody tell me where the witches church is???? Because it could be best served by burning it down.

This afternoon is a huge game. Here's exactly how it'll unfold. Providing the Giants come out looking like they have the last month of the season, they will keep it close. GB will NOT blow them out by any means. Turnovers will separate the winner from the loser. Here's my final score 38-34. Bet on it, because as all you know, I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotti roll trolls!!! and as RC says

Gone, Gone, Gone, Gone

And it's time for you all to beat it!

big bamboo

the winner will also recieve a 6126 headboard,made with cordaroy and felvet

Jill

Last Post fo ryou.Going away.Not interested in you. Was done for Melanie J. because of backstabbing in chat rooms by many people she trusted. .she didn't deserve to be talked to behind her back.

Blood Red Witch i know she wants to make me think she is hooking up with andy to hurt me.

vorlon1972 She kept on ME to call too- VERY persistent

LA Native she was very excitable....talked a blue streak, wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise

Blood Red Witch Well, be careful LA she is in DV classes

vorlon1972 At 5'11 she could do some damage

vorlon1972 BR- I think you did me a favour-THANKS

vorlon1972 Not to be obsessive, just curious. I wonder if Madi got Andy to call her- she is NOWHERE to be seen and that is WAAAAAY out of character.

Blood Red Witch i warned him today about her just for got the dv stuff. he said she is a nut bag. so i dont see him calling her. but she wants me to think something is going on. She made snarky comments about me being pretty the other day. oh well

vorlon1972 Like I said BR- you did me a favour. Captain Oblivious reporting for duty

Blood Red Witch i live in a big house with a pool and brw is stupid to not listen to me. meh

Blood Red Witch Lets see what she will do with that. ILG is probably all kinds of irritated with my "neive" ass

ilovegossip

@maddie,

Thought I'd answer you here, since it's been 3 hours since you asked...

Yes, I love football. I'm in a couple of football pools (ugh, I took N.O.). I'm a Bear fan first and foremost. I know, now you hate me!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

It almost TIME! Are we ready for some footballlll *sung in Hanks Williams Jr. voice*

Vinsetta

Looks like New England will be at Indy. I'm dismissing the Ravens. Hope it's Green Bay there too. Brady v Rodgers.

ilovegossip

How the heck did I get caught up in the Lemonsh*t stuff? I don't even know what a 'neive' is??? I'm so confused. I don't even go in the chat room much. And I'm the one that mentioned having a pool, so is that inferred to be me?

big bamboo

hurray up I need all predictions, dont miss out on the goods

AGENT smith

Can someone explain what lemongrass is talking about. Is she saying that the catty biches are ganging up on her?

Danielle

Who the he11 is Lemongrass?

AGENT smith

Lemon Wedge says that girls are fighting over Andy, I guess it's a Manson/Ramirez/Berkowitz attraction.....

Grandma Cracker

Andy, hubby wants GB score first/ final 36/24 GB win

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

FUN FACT about #52 Clay Matthew Jr. My ex knows Clay Matthews Sr. and called him when Jr. was drafted by Green Bay. He knew Jr. when he was knee high to a beer can.

Danielle

Lets have Lemon Squares in stead of cookies...;-)

Delmar

Another magazine cover for Lindsay.

Previous 15 Comments | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments