Lindsay Lohan

Taxes Just Ain't My Bag, Baby

1/11/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan blonde hair
Lindsay Lohan
had no idea she was so deeply in the hole to Uncle Sam ... because she THOUGHT she had accountants to take care of that crap for her ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... the I.R.S. hit Lohan with a big, fat tax lien, claiming she failed to fork over $93k in federal income taxes from 2009.

Now, sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was completely unaware of the problem. We're told Lindsay actually cleaned house recently and replaced most of her business team.

Our sources say Lindsay believes the debt was most likely lost in the shuffle, but the issue will be handled immediately.

Lohan SHOULD have the cash to get herself in the clear -- after all, she just hauled in close to a million bucks to get naked for Playboy.

1919 COMMENTS

big bamboo

update:::: 3 nothing giants...whos still looking good, raise your mouse

big bamboo

I am sending Lemon Squares, a "wuffelball bat fers" spam.
and maybe "cheese grader lovers" sex spams

Delmar

Here's another shot from that magazine.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ruh roh, I got a baaaad feeling.

Danielle

Go Giants!!

ketjo

Sorry had a nice afternoon nap in the lounge chair.....
as for who I'm pulling for sweet Maddi...If the Panthers ain't in it I ain"t
watching or the Vikings I like the Vikings....

As fro LemonDrop ...Mmmmmm don't know Danille but somebody hurt her feelings......

AGENT smith

Giants are hot, look for a couple of more TD's, Lindsay Lohan Stadium Big Blue is coming next week!!!!!!!

Delmar

What was that Green Bay? That's a gift to the Giants. Thank you.

ketjo

Smitty Londsay lovers will have to go a long way to bet out Mel Gibsons old boards....some of them ran up to 5000 hits at one time and you can check that it may be more...one time they crashed the whole system and posting came to a stop .....
Lindsay post just ain't got the suff to do that in a wwek it took for Mels...if we keep hammering away 15 at a time as the core posters its still take over a month to even get near that record....
Frankly I'm about bored as hell at this one but I post cause of the people on here not the subject...You all and your interactions are what keeps me here no Lindssay Lohan.. Even the Slug is entertaining at times...and as I said eariler its something I can do while I'm working on my research or on my storys....run two or even three sceens and just flip every once in a while....
Found something interesting last night was doing some diggin for somebody into the 25th Va Coneferate Calvery roster micrfilsh and came across my great great grandpa's signed enlistment papers into Company D ...that was a unexpected Gem of a find....LOL

big bamboo

agent smith is still in the running for that "NEXT" contract

TMZ Security and Compliance Officer

All the posters talking about off topic things keep up the good work! And the idiot dude who thinks he's a 1st Class Security and Compliance Officer has been rejected for this work many times. He's been told that his personality just isn't right for our office. And there isn't a position called "1st Class" either.

Keep on, people he calls "H8ters". Harvey loves you!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Thanks Ketjo for the GB shout out! Go PACK!

Vorlon

Spot the looney!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Fvck, fvck, fvck!

big bamboo

Smith you are in the running of being "NEXT" top Model.

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments