Lindsay Lohan

Taxes Just Ain't My Bag, Baby

1/11/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan blonde hair
Lindsay Lohan
had no idea she was so deeply in the hole to Uncle Sam ... because she THOUGHT she had accountants to take care of that crap for her ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... the I.R.S. hit Lohan with a big, fat tax lien, claiming she failed to fork over $93k in federal income taxes from 2009.

Now, sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was completely unaware of the problem. We're told Lindsay actually cleaned house recently and replaced most of her business team.

Our sources say Lindsay believes the debt was most likely lost in the shuffle, but the issue will be handled immediately.

Lohan SHOULD have the cash to get herself in the clear -- after all, she just hauled in close to a million bucks to get naked for Playboy.

1919 COMMENTS

ketjo

Awwwwwwwww Maddie ,,I hee hee said I like the Vikings didn't say a thing about Green Bay .....Real Vikings !!!
LOL

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

OK, thats it. I didn't want to have to do this but I'm bringing out the BIG GUNS. Got on my Rodgers jersey, have the 'cheese' beads, got on my Xmas GB hat, and drinking with my GB cozy. BRING IT ON, GIANTS! lmao

Pony Princess

New story coming soon ---Lindsay cuts it close with her probation!!!! Wonder if it will be at 1 am?

Pony Princess

Wonder if LL has to beg to go to CS tomorrow???? Think someone should infiltrate that place and find out really how she is doing. Somehow I can't picture her doing well there EVERY day, since she has shown how much of a screw up she is on anything that normal people do.

AGENT smith

Stick a fork in the Packers, their Done! Here's a nice drive and a TD and it's Lindsay Lohan Stadium next week......

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

It just goes from bad to worse. Yea for Dani, Ellie, Del, and Smitty!

Ellie G

Well that may have done it right there.

big bamboo

san fran is going to beat the Giants..
smith post your parking place in venice where you stalk..and I will have your winnings sent to you.
and your tag number..I already know its a van with blacked out windows and puppies

ketjo

Pony , If they hold to pattern and trend they will put it out at the 1:00 update...got to get the crowd warmed up for the perp covers Tuesday....They'll have a real question mark hanging on this tidbit to pull you in...LOL...
Wallet on the Sidewalk with a string on it......LOL

Delmar

Game Over. The drink's on me, Maddy. Congrats Ellie, Eli, Tom Coughlin and the Giants.

big bamboo

greenbay can still goto the superbowl...they just have to buy tickets like everyone else.
I hope this is not a redo of the patriots giants superbowl.

ketjo

Boy ain't no fooling the HD camera's tonight it showing every hair out of place every overly made up face and every booger in the noses of the stars walking down the red carpet at the golden globes....that Milo Kunis had something orange in the corner of her mouth....Cheezdoo's anyone ? LOL

Rogue Warrior

FYI trolls! The Giants WON!!!!!!!!!!! Just so you know.

Delmar

Hey, Aliana is a Giant's fan and she's working

Aliana
Just finished a great shoot :) does anyone know who's winning giants game?

Ellie G

Great game! I'm buying a round of virtual drinks for everybody!

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments