Lindsay Lohan

Taxes Just Ain't My Bag, Baby

1/11/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan blonde hair
Lindsay Lohan
had no idea she was so deeply in the hole to Uncle Sam ... because she THOUGHT she had accountants to take care of that crap for her ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... the I.R.S. hit Lohan with a big, fat tax lien, claiming she failed to fork over $93k in federal income taxes from 2009.

Now, sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was completely unaware of the problem. We're told Lindsay actually cleaned house recently and replaced most of her business team.

Our sources say Lindsay believes the debt was most likely lost in the shuffle, but the issue will be handled immediately.

Lohan SHOULD have the cash to get herself in the clear -- after all, she just hauled in close to a million bucks to get naked for Playboy.

1919 COMMENTS

Pony Princess

Thank you! I would love a virtual drink!

jeebus

No drinks for me but I will take a nice snapple instead :)

Blood Red Witch

We lost? :( I am so sorry for the fans. I know you were all excited mad. You are very gracious to the winning fans.

big bamboo

ali like lindsay doesnt know a thing about sports..lindsay stood up and cheered during a basketball game at the wrong time.(half time..or when her team was losing)
any one who is winning they jump on the bandwagon..
thats what posers do.
--------
saw the pictures of the golden globes...she crashed it and still they didnt take her picture.
---
smith you were one point off the total score
I know my team sucks..but I stick with them

ketjo

think I'm just goina go up on the top of the monkey bars and watch the fights start...or better yet think I will go watch the golden globes so far Us old folks seem to be winning all the awards......LOL

big bamboo

I am watching IFC.."Love and a 45"

Rogue Warrior

Hey, can someone tell me who won?

AGENT smith

I predicted the Giants to score first, done, the Giants to win,done, and 58 total points.....57 were scored.........

big bamboo

now I am watching the golden globes..williams won for her role in "marilyn and me"..I guess Lindsays head will explode now..or she will walk around saying that she would have done the part better

Grandma Cracker

Yeah for Smitty! Since you won the LL album can I borrow it tomorrow?

Grandma Cracker

Did Lindsay go to the GGs?

Rogue Warrior

You gotti give it to Smitty, he bought a surfboard and he doesn't even know how to swim and he needs to work out in order for him to swim.....

Don't let the hate GRAVITATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gone gone gone BLB's

Rogue Warrior

The H8rs are obviously influenced by their pasts. See, the problem is when you grow up with nothing and you see Lilo with everything, you're really mad that you STILL have NOTHING!

Over & Out

Miss Me!

Grandma Cracker

Happy Birthday to Pitbull, Martin Luther King Jr and other important people today like Charro and then some!

big bamboo

at awards show, when a person flaps their gums to long, they que the back ground music.
that girl from"so called life" looked and acted wired.
fallon looked coked up..and a bunch more...wonder if "ANDREW!!!" is there

Previous 15 Comments | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments