Lindsay Lohan

Taxes Just Ain't My Bag, Baby

1/11/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan blonde hair
Lindsay Lohan
had no idea she was so deeply in the hole to Uncle Sam ... because she THOUGHT she had accountants to take care of that crap for her ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... the I.R.S. hit Lohan with a big, fat tax lien, claiming she failed to fork over $93k in federal income taxes from 2009.

Now, sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was completely unaware of the problem. We're told Lindsay actually cleaned house recently and replaced most of her business team.

Our sources say Lindsay believes the debt was most likely lost in the shuffle, but the issue will be handled immediately.

Lohan SHOULD have the cash to get herself in the clear -- after all, she just hauled in close to a million bucks to get naked for Playboy.

1919 COMMENTS

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Julia, I thought I told you to F*CK OFF already!

Rogue Warrior

Important people do important things, that's why I haven't left yet. Now I really gotti roll, before I do I want to give a shout out to ALL the posters who are keeping the H8rs at bay!!!!! As for Madi, V, Andy,ILG, themare, get out and get some fresh air, cause you're stinking this place up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later alligator!!!!!!!!

big bamboo

If she had her DUCKS in a row,then she wouldnt be trying to sham scam uncle sam..
Liensay will have to dig deep in someone elses pocket to get out of this pesky tax problem..$93,000 with interest and penalties over a two year period will stack up..more then the above number

Ghost Rider

Yawn...

ketjo

I see the the Lohan Looney's are playing the Blame Game now.........
and the "Mommie but everybody is doing it its no big deal"
I bet you they would be screaming another tune if it was them the IRS was coming after...It is a big dam deal...she not different from anybody else and she got to play by the same rules that we do..though you people don't think she does and hell she certainly don't think she does...
If you think Lou Taylor didn't get herself prepared and ready to fight Lohan Inc are out of their little bitty pea brains..shes a very seccessful woman in her field and well thought off and know what the hells shes going...and she wouldn't lets paying federal taxs slip thru the cracks..
Lohan Inc think that the Papz sued is bad, wait till Taylor comes out fighting with a sued or two of her own because you are messing with her business rep and she won't take it laying down...Lohan Inc you don't know what trouble is yet but your about to fine out.....

big bamboo

I dont post on and kardashian thread. but I find it funny.everyone knew that Khloe is not like the others..and now the truth is out that bruce jenner is her real mother.

ketjo

Rule two in the Lohan Inc handbook for Looney's
When defending and deflecting don't work
Start a fight !

Jay W.

Taxes Just Ain't Lilo's "Bag?" I wish I could get her to cup by bags.

Sue

what a stupid bimbo !!

My accountant lets me know when to file for IRS. They remind you, its their job !!

She is, a lying, taking no responsibility, and blaming others, IDIOT !! I HATE this woman

AGENT smith

All I had to do was ask Julia about Izzy and he pops up for the first time in a while...LMAO

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Julia
I'm not mad, your annoying. I asked you nicely to please not post to me and I'd return the favor. Then you insult my looks on Andy's post at the top of this page, how childish. It was so nice around here for two weeks without you babbling on and running your mouth. And a little FYI, I'm not the only one who thinks so, the others are just too kind to say anything. So PLEASE, PLEASE leave me alone and don't post to me or mention my name, I'm asking you please!

big bamboo

You do notice that liendsay is not mentioning any names..and not putting the blame on a company.
its because they would sue her flat freckled ass.
good job making it vague whos at fault.

Ellie G

As an employer it is my job to make sure my employees are doing their jobs. Lindsay it is your job to make sure your employees are doing theirs. Ignorance is no excuse.

Julia you dont need to reply to this because I usually skip your posts but you are a BORE and a WINDBAG.

Ellie G

OT, YIPPEE it started to snow. Almost the middle of January and no snow in Minnesota is just freaky.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

So. Who's ElizaMariLinds gonna hire (stiff) to represent her when she sues Lou Taylor? Even Gloria Fathead put the cones out.