U.S. Marines

To Investigate Video of

Soldiers Urinating on Corpses

1/11/2012 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

U.S. Marine Soldiers Urinating on Dead Bodies

The United States Marine Corps is launching an investigation into a video which appears to show Marines in full combat gear urinating on several dead bodies ... TMZ has learned.

In the extremely graphic video, which appeared on various websites this morning, at least 4 male Marines expose their genitals and urinate on the bodies.

The mystery person who posted the video included a caption that reads, "scout sniper team 4 with 3rd battalion 2nd marines out of camp lejeune peeing on dead talibans."

Now, Captain Kendra N. Hardesty -- a Media Officer for the USMC -- tells us, "While we have not yet verified the origin or authenticity of this video, the actions portrayed are not consistent with our core values and are not indicative of the character of the Marines in our Corps."

She adds, "This matter will be fully investigated and those responsible will be held accountable for their actions."

In the video, one of the urinating men can be heard saying, "Have a great day, buddy."

Another guy jokes about the situation ... saying, "Golden like a shower."

Eddie

Its a shame to see things like this.
and you keep asking why there are so nations that dont like Americans...
you got your answer..

Dirk Wigglesworth

Some of you guys are obviously misguided. Nothing in any manual that I have ever trained from says "after you kill the enemy, piss on them" O_o..... Really? And I've done three COMBAT tours in Iraq as a Cavalry Scout and still going. These enemy fighters were no longer a threat and should have been treated as humanely as possible. You guys that praise this ****, do not have to deal with the repercussions of this act. The Taliban has access to "youtube" also. These idiots may have caused a spike in attacks on US patrols and convoys just for a laugh. Not funny at all.

John_Dunkel

Imagine it were dogs pissing on them. It would have been funny all of a sudden.

TMZSUCKS!!!

Oh Man, if you see the uncensored video then you'll actually feel bad for the marines...those are some VERY SMALL tools!

fred

The reaction to this really blows me away. Marines are trained to take people's lives. They are trained if need be, to slice peoples throats, open their guts up with bayonets, and knives, smash their skulls and let their brains pop out with a big rock or a concrete block. How many times have you seen clips of World War II at Iwo Jima with Marine flamethrower units killing Japanese with napalm and watching their bodies burned to death right in front of them. Do you think they were crying because the enemy was just burnt to death. I think not. They were trained not to have that affect them in any way. What ever it takes to kill the enemy. Marines are killers of the enemy. How much respect do you think a Marine has for his enemy. Urinating on a dead body is nothing. Urinating on a dead enemy's body is nothing. I am so glad that that those Marines aren't that one's Laying dead being urinated on. I hope people can understand that prior to that the video those F...ing dead enemy laying on the ground may have killed 10 of those Marines buddies, the day before. War is war. The price of freedom is what the protected will never know. Whoever is prosecuting those Marines probably have never been in combat before. I wonder how many of our Congressmen and Senators has been to war. Nonetheless, their own children. Urinating on those dead bodies is child's play. Oh wait, did everybody forget about the Somalians dragging half burnt corpses that were charred beyond recognition and dragging them through the streets. Whose son was that? Y'all have to remember one thing if those Marines don't have that mentality, they will soon be killed themselves because they don't have that fight the fight to the last breath to keep themselves alive. It's all part of it. My heart is pounding right now with a tear in my eye trying to get over the fact that there are people trying to condemn those Marines. I have been there there, done that, what you see in that video is nothing in war. I bet you there is not one combat veteran and I mean a combat veteran that would disagree with me. What about cutting their ears off, making nest necklaces out of them. You send us off to war and want us to play patty cakes with the enemy? Damn the people that are making an issue out of this. Whoever is doing this switch places with those four Marines , you'll be just like them. What do you think you're going to love your enemy? Those Marines are doing that and other things like that to save their lives to be stronger and more mean than their enemy. So they can complete their job and kill the enemy. I am furious beyond furious. Y'all go to war see what you'll do.
I am a two tour Vietnam veteran 67,68 and 69. And yes I am a Marine and those four Marines are my brothers. What God bless those marines!!!!!!

el

War is disgusting.... P-E-R-I-O-D
We need to vote against war. Most Republicans are anxious to build up the war machine. Ron Paul might be against military intervention, but would bring the troops home only to kick them to the curb.
Can Obama stand up to the Pentagon and defense contractors? Can he give us a reason to vote for him?

Ally

N now they are going to pay for this pretty soon .. Bunch of gays showing their tools to each other .. I wish you die morons ..

Ashley Blanco

Pretty sick stuff.

Brian

sorry, but if these lunatics were trying to kill me I could care less what the media back in America thinks of my actions.

Cheetah

It's crap like this that makes the rest of the world hate AMERICA.STOP THESE USELESS WARS AND BRING OUR TROOPS HOME.WE WILL SAVE TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS & GET OUR ECONOMY BACK IN ORDER

Gianna

This is completely and utterly disgusting. We can't even look up to the people who are SUPPOSED to be PROTECTING us. Jeez, this world really is turning to crap.

DropppingLoads

Yeah....I really do not care; nor do I have a problem with it. Compared to atrocities in other wars....not even an issue. Piss on them!

Amber

United States of America .... WTH

John_Dunkel

If you gotta go you gotta go...

chris

i piss on dey ass 2

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments