U.S. Marines

To Investigate Video of

Soldiers Urinating on Corpses

1/11/2012 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

U.S. Marine Soldiers Urinating on Dead Bodies

The United States Marine Corps is launching an investigation into a video which appears to show Marines in full combat gear urinating on several dead bodies ... TMZ has learned.

In the extremely graphic video, which appeared on various websites this morning, at least 4 male Marines expose their genitals and urinate on the bodies.

The mystery person who posted the video included a caption that reads, "scout sniper team 4 with 3rd battalion 2nd marines out of camp lejeune peeing on dead talibans."

Now, Captain Kendra N. Hardesty -- a Media Officer for the USMC -- tells us, "While we have not yet verified the origin or authenticity of this video, the actions portrayed are not consistent with our core values and are not indicative of the character of the Marines in our Corps."

She adds, "This matter will be fully investigated and those responsible will be held accountable for their actions."

In the video, one of the urinating men can be heard saying, "Have a great day, buddy."

Another guy jokes about the situation ... saying, "Golden like a shower."

DB

This is terrible. I am shocked. I mean, I suppose we shouldn't even shoot them anymore. I think we should start taking them lunch, maybe give them gifts...something. I mean, of course, after fighting through the fire power and staying alive while them are killing our people. WTF seriously, you people think this is bad?!? WTH do you think is going on over there? It may paint a bad picture, but what picture would you plan on seeing if you had some actaully war footage...

BW

Is this a result of our President telling the world that the US isn't the greatest and needs to be brought down a notch? Maybe these soldiers were just trying to help him. Remember the narrative after the abu ghraib disclosures? Bush was pushing for too much info and made them go over the line. Obama has said that "the buck stops here'. Should we not take him at his word and hold him accountable for this? I know the media would if this had happened during Bush's term.

USMCRECON

"I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. "

Rahul

why are they peeing ? is it some kind of a symbol ? what's the point . are they embarassing dead bodies? its just stupid

futuresupernova

What's more disgusting are the comments. We are assuming those men were apart of the Taliban without any sufficient evidence saying so. Once again we are judging people because they are from the middle east. They could be innocent civilians. American troops are known to kill and mutate innocent people. There are numerous stories regarding army men and marines attacking innocent civilians and there villages. No matter what, to desecrate a body is sickening!

becky

you know i am not saying its right to disrepsect the dead but im srry i dont have any problem with this what so every the talliban have done so much worse to us as a country and as people. so **** them they can rot in hell

chris

funny that they would blur penis yet show dead bloodied bodies.

Nicole

LOL that is some funny stuff. Piss on all those rat bastards. At least we did'nt strip them and cut thier ***** off and hang them on a bridge for the world to see. If you recall they did that to our troops. F-THEM!

sam

What about the little prick that took the video and posted it? I hope he gets burned along with the pissers... Combat makes one do some unspeakable things,I hate to see them ruin their lives.

dropped

keep it classes merrica!

Leroy Vaughn

After the marines urinated on the dead terrorists, they should have buried them face down in pig skins. The terrorists would not be allowed into heaven and would not get the brown eyed virgins. End of terror.

Cory

Washington should think REAL HARD about how they've failed the American people before opening an investigation on those WHO HAVE NOT!
Investigate that...HYPOCRITES!

AmericanSoldier

I do not agree that peeing on them was right. However, you have to think about it from the soldiers point of view. Those people are killing their friends right in front of them and trying to kill them everyday because they are terrorists. If you were out everyday and you saw your friends head blown off or your fellow soldier was captured tortured and killed, you would want to do way worse than just pee on them. Plus these soldiers are out fighting so TMZ can sit in their studio and talk about bull**** stuff like who's pregnant and who's cheating on who. Why don' you just say thank you for them putting their life on the line for you and leave them alone to do their job. If you won't stand behind our soldiers then why don't you stand in front of them? Maybe more of our nations heroes can come home then.

joe blasi

I wish I could piss on them. Good for them. Step off you morons.

robert

Good for those marines! I do recall, american g.i.'s dead bodies drug through streets and mutalated over the years, from nam, to somollia, to desert storm to pres. I have no feelings for what the marines did. They were the ones who most likley made the kill, and you dont shoot at some one in a war with out the other person shooting back. How many bodies never returned home on 9/11 when the taliban killed every one that day??? If they dont like what they see, don*****ch it and if you dont like the U.S. , then get out of my country that i have faught for!

Previous 15 Comments | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments