Beyonce's Hospital Room

Like a 5-Star Hotel [PICS]

1/12/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonces hospital room where she birthed Blue IvyLenox Hill Hospital constructed a suite for VIPs which looks like a Four Seasons penthouse ... and the room was christened Saturday when Beyonce gave birth.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Blue Ivy came into this world, and it's baller. There are 4 flat screen TV's, state of the art electronics, a kitchenette, nice art, mahogany walls and plush furnishings. And take a look at the bed where Jay Z got some shut eye!

Sources connected with the hospital tell TMZ ... the suite was not constructed specifically for Beyonce, but it was always intended that Beyonce would be the first patient to use it.

claudia

The room looked aright but shes not the only celebrity to have a baby. My God! they treated this child like it was another birth of Jesus Christ here. Oh! I forgot! Jesus didnt even get to stay in a room like this.

lukuj

Will that baby be a better person because of all the opulence? Will the baby's parents be better people because of it? If they can afford it and it doesn't hurt others, that's fine with me, but it doesn't insure health and/or happiness for any of them.

John

Our culture is a mess. Who gives a crap about Biyonce and JZ?

ME

REGULAR PEOPLE CAN RESERVE ROOMS LIKE THESE IF THEY GOT THE MONEY!! DUH

Deskboy

This hospital's license to operate should be thoroughly reviewed.

Jmendenhall

eh... I have seen nicer set ups at Birthing Centers

Norman

what it is so important to know how and where she gave birth. What is wrong with our society, they are people like us and nothing is exciting about having to know all the details about their private life. You are turning a regular person into some one different from others. What is so special about them. Get real people!

Jill The Grill

Wow, what a room!

DEVO

Ok, where are the 99% to complain about his 1% couple. Oh, it ok they're just stars. They get the pass. While women in Harlem are giving birth in just meager rooms.

dickj

just ******s keepn it ******ish.

Mary

My three sons were born at Lenox Hill. My first weighed 9 lbs 7 oz, 22 1/2 " long. He was the most beautiful baby in the nursery and all visitors commented on him. I was very proud. Lenox Hill is a great hospital. Good luck to Beyonce and her baby. Mary

cersmi

I had a nice room when I had my kids. This is a huge waste of money. After having my kids I didn't want people camping out - come in say hi check out the kid and leave. I don't want to host a flippen party - People with to much money and just not enough brains.

NVRAT

Who in the world gives a da_n. Hate to tell you folks there are more important things happening in the world than some little baby born to a super star. Beside what kind of a name is Blue Ivy? poor little kid.

BelleRiverRunner

Does that make Beyonce and Jay-z part of the upper 1% crowd. If so, where was the Wallstreet Crowd to picket the hospital?

tinkerbell5481

Oh what my husband would have given for his own bed. Our room had a lovely window seat for a 2nd bed :(