Beyonce's Hospital Room

Like a 5-Star Hotel [PICS]

1/12/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonces hospital room where she birthed Blue IvyLenox Hill Hospital constructed a suite for VIPs which looks like a Four Seasons penthouse ... and the room was christened Saturday when Beyonce gave birth.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Blue Ivy came into this world, and it's baller. There are 4 flat screen TV's, state of the art electronics, a kitchenette, nice art, mahogany walls and plush furnishings. And take a look at the bed where Jay Z got some shut eye!

Sources connected with the hospital tell TMZ ... the suite was not constructed specifically for Beyonce, but it was always intended that Beyonce would be the first patient to use it.

hiram davis

This is the most pathetic birth so far this year.

Wardman3

If they can afford it then that is fine. The only reservation I have is that no other patients were overlooked or given subpar treatment while all this was going on.

walter12

This is what the country has become? It is now a cesspool of decadence and degeneracy.

FenderFan72

These people make me want to puke, so what are they the 1% or 99%? Hell they dont even know.

zeroNOUGHT

Some of the 99% are worth more than others, but we always knew the Occupiers of Wall Street were Purveyors Of Sophistries, didn't we?

Dbug

If I had the millions that these two have I would re-do my hospital room too. Although it is a little over the top considering all Beyonce did was sit in the room pretending to be giving birth. Wonder how the surrogates room was decorated?

Elliebee

Okay enough. Don't you people have any common sense. Don't you know that NOT everything you read or hear in the media circus is the God's honest truth?

The reason I KNOW this for a FACT is because I WORK in the neonatal ward at Lenox Hospital and I'm sick of all the hogwash being reported on Mr. & Mrs. Carter and baby Carter.

I said I wasn't going to comment. But this is getting so out of control. And since they have checked out, I can clear a few assumptions up at this time.

What I find most mind-boggling and utterly disturbing is that how quickly the public believes all the crap being reported as being truthful when in fact its nowhere near being true at all. So here is a few real FACTS...

1. Mrs. Carter did have a 7 lbs. baby girl. It was a natural delivery, no complications.

2. NO ONE was denied access to their newborn babies. The entire delivery floor was VERY high alert, but this is standard protocol whenever we have VIPs on the floor. We do this for every VIP, not just the Carter family. So to the medical staff on duty this was not un-usual or surprising.

2. The NICU is no where NEAR the Carter's VIP SUITE which was located at the end of a long hallway and was roped off to restricted un-authorized personnel or visitors from gaining access to their VIP Suite.

** Honestly, many of you in this blog would be SHOCKED and would NOT believe how many people attempted to gain access to their private suite. I'm talking family and friends of hospital patients trying to take pictures and sneak up to the VIP Maternity suites. Some guests/patients got very upset when they were turned away from the Carter VIP Suite.

3. Lastly, the couple with the twin babies were NOT denied access to their twin babies. Their babies were initially in the NICU, the Carter baby was NEVER kept in the NICU, but was kept in the Carter VIP suite at all times. The husband was somewhat upset that the Carter baby was NOT housed in the NICU, he too tried to get a peak at the Carter baby, but was denied access.

Lastly, there was a brief moment when Mr. Carter himself walked into the main baby nursery to sign some papers, which caused a bit of an excitement, but he was very polite and very nice to all the staff. Thanking us all, but he stayed very briefly to avoid causing a stir in the nursery.

NO cameras or cell phones were allowed on the maternity/delivery floors as an added security precaution. Certain cameras were taped off briefly at certain times for security purposes.

Now... I hope this clears some of the mean and nasty rumors. All the VIP suites are equipped with the latest medical equipment for any/all deliveries, this includes sudden emergencies. The Carter baby was born without any difficulties and was treated like any other baby in a VIP suite.

The only difference is that the Carter family provided their own added security SOLELY responsible for protecting Mrs. Carter and baby at all times. But they NEVER were blatantly rude or demanding and they did not wonder the entire floor. They kept to the private hallway as to not interfere with the other patients on the floor.

I think the public were and IS still upset that they couldn't get close enough to get a look at the baby or Mrs. Carter. Majority of the hospital staff themselves were NOT allowed on the private floor either. This was all arranged months in advance.

I can honestly share this last fact....baby Carter is truly a very BEAUTIFUL baby!! Absolutely beautiful.

I'm sure the public will get to see her when her parents are ready to share her with the world. But for now, they just want some special "private" time with their little baby, understandingly so. I can respect that. I saw and felt the energy and love the entire Carter Family has for this little baby girl by all the tears of joy and laughter I witnessed when she was being born. Even daddy himself, shed a few tears himself. :)

I'll truly NEVER forget it as long as I live. Some of us docs/nurses were also emotional as well, it was so amazing. Sometimes you perceive someone by what you hear and see on TV/MEDIA, but when you meet them personally you realize just how DISTORTED everything you've ever read or seen about them truly is. I'm thankful I had the chance to meet them and take part of their special life-changing event. I will truly never forget it.

Janice

Wonder how much that bill was or who insurance company is

David

They have all the comforts here on earth, but can't guarantee what will happen in the after life for the deeds they did here on earth.

Catwoman

4 flat screen TV's and a kitchen? Really? This is supposse to be a hospital not a hotel. Ridiculous. Still don't think she actually had the baby but I do believe the surrogate story especially after the pics of her at the interview in Australia where he alleged baby belly deflated as she was sitting down

not a lawyer

Money doesn't buy taste, does it? Looks suspiciously IKEA.

Knucklehead

Rented from American Furniture Rental

AnneP

Is this the guy who supported OWS? LOL!

Cheetara

First of all, much respect for any couple that : 1) meet 2) date 3) marry 4) start a family ~ in that order. This is rare among high profile people since many of them seem to jump from relationship to relationship.
Secondly, they have plenty of money and it’s their first child so of course they’re going to go crazy. Who wouldn’t?

Barry bin Inhalin

So this how the 99% lives...no wonder Jay Z was so passionate about supporting the OWS maggotts.