Beyonce's Hospital Room

Like a 5-Star Hotel [PICS]

1/12/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonces hospital room where she birthed Blue IvyLenox Hill Hospital constructed a suite for VIPs which looks like a Four Seasons penthouse ... and the room was christened Saturday when Beyonce gave birth.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Blue Ivy came into this world, and it's baller. There are 4 flat screen TV's, state of the art electronics, a kitchenette, nice art, mahogany walls and plush furnishings. And take a look at the bed where Jay Z got some shut eye!

Sources connected with the hospital tell TMZ ... the suite was not constructed specifically for Beyonce, but it was always intended that Beyonce would be the first patient to use it.

gemini

people need to stop hating on the Carters.if the hospital approved of it whats the problem im sure if you had it like that you would do it to.

Dan

These people make me sick.

Ceberasaurus

and this is why i think celebrities should get their tubes tied.

Tiggy

Like the KarTradshians, Beyonce and Jzzzzzzzzz need to just go away.

WTF?

Give me a break! That is NOT a birthing bed. Not even close. Birthing beds would NEVER have a footboard attached. Think about it. Lies, lies, lies...

B lover

Oh please already. This is a suite that any patient who can afford it can use. It wasn't made for Beyonce nor intended for her to be the first to use. TMZ is fascinated by everything. She had a baby. Let's move on!!

sandy

Oh stop the hating..If you had the money you would do the same thing..why earn the money and not spend it the way you want to...STOP HATING ON PEOPLE WHO EARNED THEIR OWN MONEY...

leslie

THIS IS A PRETTY TYPICAL OF ANY HOSPITAL SUITE. AT BIRTH TIMES ALL U NEED IS A COMPETENT DR AND A TOP NOTCH NICU.

kaliahya

congrats shes cute

karen

They didn't "pay" extra for the room, In news reports I have read, the hospital stated that they paid the same price as other patients for the room, I think it was $290; so if that's true then that's really WRONG, while others paid that price for a basic room!

Ana

First, congrats on their new born baby girl. But I feel that they are no different then any other parent who is expecting their child. Who gives anyone the right to tell other parents they can't see their child because a celebrity is giving birth to their child, that's just down right selfish. In my opinion Should have given birth in your own home and you would have had all the privacy you wanted.

Carlos

Yesterday I was made aware that beyonce and jayz had become parents to a healthy baby girl, I was also made aware of the cir****tances in which their child come into the world and if true, I have to say being a fan of both that it disgusts me to hear of all that may have gone on. My heart goes out to all the parent and family members who may have been kept from their new born, as a parent of 2 I can tell you that no amount of security would have kept me from greeting my new born, I'm sure beyonce and jayz would feel the same. Good luck with your new born wish them well and good luck with all the law suites.

Daniel Dickey

Tell me this isn't the funniest picture of Blue Ivy Carter LOL.

Violet

1% parents screwing over the 99% parents what else is new? Lenox Hill hospital whored themselves out for the All Might Dollar.

maggie

es como se dice el q tiene , puede, pero alguna vez beyonce se ha puesto a mirar cuantos en el mundo necesitan aunque sea 20 pesos para comprarse un par de zapatos para ir a la escuela. o cuantos ninos necesitan de una donacion en sant jus para su tratamiento del cancer si ella diera un poco de su dinero para esto cuantas vidas no salvaria.