Beyonce's Hospital Room

Like a 5-Star Hotel [PICS]

1/12/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonces hospital room where she birthed Blue IvyLenox Hill Hospital constructed a suite for VIPs which looks like a Four Seasons penthouse ... and the room was christened Saturday when Beyonce gave birth.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Blue Ivy came into this world, and it's baller. There are 4 flat screen TV's, state of the art electronics, a kitchenette, nice art, mahogany walls and plush furnishings. And take a look at the bed where Jay Z got some shut eye!

Sources connected with the hospital tell TMZ ... the suite was not constructed specifically for Beyonce, but it was always intended that Beyonce would be the first patient to use it.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Brit

Honestly everyone needs to calm down!!! I had two of my children at a Hoag hospital in california and it was almost as nice as this, minus the bed. I absolutely don't believe this cost 1.3 million dollars. I think people are just trying to cause drama. I also had my first son in a ghetto hospital in Long Beach so the only difference was better insurance!

patty

If it is true that Beyonce and JZ renting the whole floor in the maternity ward didn't allow for other women who gave birth to allow their husbands, family to see their new born? Selfish, self centered, controlling rich celebs..i.e. pond skum..

tabatha guerra

absolutamente absurdo gastar tanto dinero para un silple alumbramiento... ni los reyes de inglaterra hacen eso, pero bue! cada quien hace con su dinero lo que quiere!! felicidadez a los padres!!

Rashonda

People are soo ignorant!! B and J paid the hospital 1.4 mil to use the hospital. There are tons of people that this hospital treats that dont have any insurance so I believe that was a good move on the hospital. THe hospital didnt mistreat anyone. Furthermore, who cares? I dont understand why do many people are so envious of them. It is the PUBLIC that has made B and J larger " than life" personas. If you dont like them, then dont buy their music, support their tours/performances, purchase their products, clothing etc, read magazines with them in it, and DONT Comment on article like this LOL!!!....It is the PUBLIC, everyday people, that determnine whether or not these 2 human beings are relevant in society. So EVERYONE STOP your hating and get YOUR LIFE!!!!!!SMH!!!!

shelly

Every birth is a miracle from God. I glad the baby girl is healthly but Beyonce is not the first woman to have a baby and this birth is over the top.

Pa Thomas

I do no know what everyone is saying bad stuff about this stay at the hospital if they can afford it more power to them and they can definitely afford it so let it be If I could I would of done the same thing. They have worked for their money its theirs to spend the way they want. They share a lot of money with other people I am sure. God blessed them with it and it is their first child. Hope you lots of happiness with your little baby girl ENJOY!!!!!!

Ruff Stuff

While this may seem like a fancy suite, my local hospital has built a birthing unit that is very comfortable for mom and family. There may have not been a couch, but it reminded me of someone's bedroom, all nicely decorated. If this hospital had to go through all that, then perhaps the whole hospital needs an overhaul.

westchestermom

I am not impressed at all... Greenwich Hospital is waaaaaaaaay better than this and you dont have to be rich or famous to deliver a baby or get more attention than the next patient... who's to blame? Beyonce or Lenox Hill? Damn Shame to both of them!

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15