Beyonce's Hospital Room

Like a 5-Star Hotel [PICS]

1/12/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonces hospital room where she birthed Blue IvyLenox Hill Hospital constructed a suite for VIPs which looks like a Four Seasons penthouse ... and the room was christened Saturday when Beyonce gave birth.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Blue Ivy came into this world, and it's baller. There are 4 flat screen TV's, state of the art electronics, a kitchenette, nice art, mahogany walls and plush furnishings. And take a look at the bed where Jay Z got some shut eye!

Sources connected with the hospital tell TMZ ... the suite was not constructed specifically for Beyonce, but it was always intended that Beyonce would be the first patient to use it.

STFUP

LOL I see they heard us about the ridiculous watermark before. They changed it.

Dave

Good Lord, I hope that's not beige carpet. They're going to have to steam clean that sucker after every birth.

Sunday

I don't understand all the hatred and sarcastic remarks towards people who have the money to afford this. The US is in such turmoil financially and this kind of turmoil obviously breeds resentment. No need to hate on Bey and J-Z. If they have the money to have a luxurious hospital room, then so be it. How does anyone know that those 2 don't already give a lot of their money to charity? It's a shame people can't just be happy for those who are more fortunate. I certainly wish I had that kind of money - but I certainly can't/won't put others down for having it just because I don't.

Sunday

Jody

There is only one reason to black out security cameras when the Carters are being moved and that is so no one can see the surrogate enter and leave.

ladyhawke

we all know the video going around of her pregnant and someone saying when she sat down for this one interview she wasn't really pregnant?and that her and jz were having trouble trying to get pregnant,well my opinion is: she was never pregnant, she couldnt get pregnant and so they had a surrogat,very hush hush, thats why they blackend out the windows.I do not believe that she really had the baby herself,

lanie

I hope if they used a surrogate - they did NOT use Jay-Z's sperm. I can not imagine what a little girl who was fathered by Jay-Z would look like, but you can bet that it won't be too pretty.

chris

Never seen a bunch of jealous people like on this forum. You kow if you were rich you would do the same thing. they can afforrd it they are payying the bill not you. Hospital wants to make money they had room made. Is it Beyonce's fault that she was the first one ot use it. COngratualtions to Beyonce and Jay Z onthe birthday of their baby,

Meanie

Couldn't care less about their spawn. She'll be a spoiled brat by the age of 3. Move over Suri, you're now a has-been.

lisa

Explain to me why in Beyonce's regular everyday life she is accustomed to having nice things which by the way she has danced, sang,sold out shows and went on tour for.... so why is it that when she gives birth she should do it in a tuna can?? IJS ppl keep saying it was selfish! What part was selfish? At the end of the day ppl were just mad they didn't get no pics of beyonce baby & now they are just reporting any & everything cuz they are grasping at straws. The media has been reporting wrong info all the way from her babys name, to the $$ she paid which the hospital has denied, to security being rude & parents banned from seeing their kids. All lies, why bcuz the health dept investigated & dismissed it. The same thing happened with Mariah Carey when she gave birth, ppl made up all kinds of stories just bcuz they wanted to get close & take pics. Not everyone in the world will be on the same level financially or otherwise. Would it be fair for someone to tell you, you can't buy a pair of shoes, or eat.. You would find that offensive becuz you are thinking it's my money I can spend it if i want to. Well it's Bey & Jay's money they can spend it & spoil their kid if they want to. I sure do spoil mine & want the best for them and I am nowhere near rich, just a hardworking mom.

Metalgerm

LOL, and i heard this morning on the news that Beyonce didn't get any special treatment, and that she was treated like every other patient...thanks News 11 here in NY...LOL

trsh

UMMMMM, that hospital room looks no different than the one I was in when I was in the hospital three years ago.

zakyra12

i have never seen so many hateful people in my life. Beyonce and Jayz baby is a blessing. i congradulate them just like i do when anyone else have a baby. all these negative comments and joking about how ugly the baby is really uncalled for. I see why they kept their personal life private..look whats happenning when they try and share their joy with the world. people get over yourselves.. Have a great day..

lisa

Exactly like I said ppl were just nosy & mad they didn't get to see Bey & Jay's baby.. Local news stations would have the correct story, & for the ppl complaining Jay z does tons of Charity work, he has a foundation & does alot to help ppl in NY area, Beyonce also. Wish some ppl would research before they add their two cents to everything without solid proof. Beyonce only needed 1 Dr and 2 nurses to help with her delivery unless they switched shifts so how is it that the other parents & babies were neglected?? Did all the parents who had babies were delivered by Beyonce Dr?? Nowhere were any reports that Beyonce baby was admitted to the NICU so why were parents denied access to the NICU??? She had her own birthing suite ppl. Geez!!!

moe l.

That's just where she hung out for a couple days. A surrogate had the baby; beyonce only had to wear a fake pregnancy bump.