Beyonce's Hospital Room

Like a 5-Star Hotel [PICS]

1/12/2012 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonces hospital room where she birthed Blue IvyLenox Hill Hospital constructed a suite for VIPs which looks like a Four Seasons penthouse ... and the room was christened Saturday when Beyonce gave birth.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Blue Ivy came into this world, and it's baller. There are 4 flat screen TV's, state of the art electronics, a kitchenette, nice art, mahogany walls and plush furnishings. And take a look at the bed where Jay Z got some shut eye!

Sources connected with the hospital tell TMZ ... the suite was not constructed specifically for Beyonce, but it was always intended that Beyonce would be the first patient to use it.

say wha

This couple is delusional. They believe themselves to be special. No doubt they believe they should be treated as royalty. The hospital's actions only reinforces their sick delusion.

deedee

IF hateration was a disease most of u would b dead already,I don't no if this is her suite or not,but why do u ppl care so much,they can afford to bring their child n the world however they chose,these ppl havent hurt u or anyone else,u ppl or simply envious down deep u wish u had their lives get over it,and soon please because they r happy and blessed,so go find u'r happiness and u'r business and get out of theirs.....

Maya

What is the big deal? If I had their kind of money I would do the same. Who wouldn't? It's easy to to be critical of others if you know you're never going to be in a position to do the same. I have had 3 kids, if I could have gotten a nice room like that with all the comforts money can buy, I wouldn't have a second thought about it. Be honest, wouldn't you? Geez!

Saywhat!!!!!!

Hey dumb people this room is in the hospital for a reason the neighborhood is a rich area, its like 95% more whites thats richer then blacks millionaires an billionaires, the one black person that use that room, omg the world is coming to a end ,anti christ is born, I dont think this room was built in one day just for them. Imjustsaying

Jen

I hope people realize that rooms like this exist in almost every hospital throughout the U.S. Most times they are used by Hospital Execs when they or family members are being treated.

Real Talk

Ok Ok..1st can I say THIS I know they are sitting back laughing at all of the hate that "they" have created.... And to see the blacks jump right on it and do exactley what "they" want you to do which is "Hate,Envy,Despise and Destroy" YOUR OWN.DONT YOU GET IT!! The hate is coming from so many different angles When will we stand BEHIND each other and Protect one another. "they" show love and respect at the mention of one of "there's" having a baby, being in love and raising a family. But "they" see a Beautiful Black Married Family and "they" put out Bloggs and Hate to try to distroy the Beauty. Take time to think of what is really driving you to destroy "Your Own" is it self hate... Well, we know where there Hate is coming form We Are Who "they" want to be.

Pam

Beyonce and Jay-Z feel that because they are rich, they have class, they are delusional.

Dizz

OK its official I do not like them

Eva

Theyve been investigated its been proven there was and is no patient neglect. beyonce is not known for diva behavior. If you have a problem with a celebrity at a hospital then maybe you shouldnt have your kid at a hospital well known to have celebrities give birth there. Ever thought what theyre saying is exaggerated. Maybe the guards were turning away people who tried to go near Bey's room? look at all angles before judging

lilkunta

tmz so did beyonce pay $1.3mill for this beforehand or the hospital on their own decided to renovate?

Sherms

Why this birth is being talked about like the birth of Christ is so beyond me. I am well past over these losers. Big freakin' deal...another celeb has a baby. Yippy.

Anya

Who the hell wrote this????........ "Four Seasons penthouse" ?!.......... A "5 star hotel" ?! You gotta be kidding! The kids writing this must not get out much. Harvey, you need to hire some adults for a change.

Barbara A.

Please stop adding fuel to this stupid fire, my private delivery suite 24 years ago was bigger and better than this so called 5 star VIP room. If I were rich and famous, I would do whatever it cost to keep my delivery private. I could see someone taking pictures with a cell phone and selling them, so I say way to go. Let's not let this hospital act like money isn't their only driving force, because it is. Making money is first, your care is second, make no bones about that. Does it surprise me at all that these so called parents want to sue, nope, that's the American way. I do not believe any of these parents were denied seeing their child, they figure it's an easy way to get some money without working for it.

RN

This room has absolutely no medical equipment in it and no EMERGENCY medical equipment,. There isn't even an Isolette for the baby. No Doctor or Nurse would agree to a delivery in this room as it is now. She should have just had her baby at home and brought all the doctors, nurses and equpment to her house.

Piperwest12

At a time when NYC is having hospitals shutdown and staffing cuts due to inadequate funding, I find that spending money on this suite is ridiculous. Even if it came from private donations the money could have been better spent on adding staff or updating equipment. How often is this room really going to be used? How long is the hospital going to take to recoup the money spent on this suite?