Beyonce's Hospital Room

Like a 5-Star Hotel [PICS]

1/12/2012 12:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_beyonce_blue_ivy_launch_EXLenox Hill Hospital constructed a suite for VIPs which looks like a Four Seasons penthouse ... and the room was christened Saturday when Beyonce gave birth.

TMZ has obtained photos of the room where Blue Ivy came into this world, and it's baller.  There are 4 flat screen TV's, state of the art electronics, a kitchenette, nice art, mahogany walls and plush furnishings.  And take a look at the bed where Jay Z got some shut eye!

Sources connected with the hospital tell TMZ ... the suite was not constructed specifically for Beyonce, but it was always intended that Beyonce would be the first patient to use it.

Stars Breakin' a Sweat

FEEL THE BURN!

0106_sweatin_stars_launchIf you're like most people, you've already given up on your New Year's resolution to get healthy and work out more.

As you sit around and do nothing -- check out these pictures of stars breakin' a sweat!

Doesn't look fun, does it?

Lucy Ewing in "Dallas"

'MEMBA HER?!

110111_charlene_tilton_memba_launch
Charlene Tilton is best known for her cute character Lucy Ewing in the soapy classic "Dallas." Guess what she looks like now!

People's Choice Awards 2012

WORST DRESSED

0112_welcome_fashion_launch

The People’s Choice Awards went down last night in L.A. -- and some of the big winners weren’t as hot when it came to their red carpet fashion.

Check out our picks for the worst dressed of the night!

Rachel Uchitel

Does a Bikini Bump

Rachel Uchitel bikiniRachel Uchitel showed off the unborn baby female fetus growing inside her by rockin' a sexy two-piece bikini in Cancun the other day.

The 36-year-old former Tiger Woods mistress bronzed her five months pregnant bones while vacationing with her husband Matt Hahn.

Rachel is due to give birth in April.

Inside Khloe and Lamar's

Luxury Dallas Digs

0112_welcome_HOME_launch

Khloe Kardashian
and Lamar Odom have a new home!

The reality starlet and her NBA player husband have settled in Dallas, where Lamar is playing for the Mavericks. E! -- the network behind the Kardashian reality shows -- reports that the couple has settled upon a $7,500/month lease in the posh W Dallas.

The condo boasts 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, one of which contains a giant standalone soaking tub (which is still probably too small for the 6'10" forward). There's a shoe closet for Khloe's many Louboutins, a pool table, and a stunning wet bar. There's plenty of open space for a camera crew to maneuver around in too.

What's the Big Frigin'

DIFFERENCE?!

0105_difference_launchCan you find the stealthy differences hidden within these photos? Are you good enough to spot 'em?

**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photographs!**

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rose

Hhhmmm...I wonder how many homeless and hungry people they had to step over to get to their over the top car and luxurious hospital room...shame on them...

Robert Green

Not only will I not believe it.... I couldn't care any Less...................................

Mike

The hospital should be ashamed of themselves.

Sandra

In today's economic climate we all need to find ways to make our money go further. I know I was concerned about my Christmas shopping this year until I discovered an amazing penny auction site online: ( http://tinyurl.com/TopDealsOnline )

Penny auctions were new to me until a few weeks ago but now I am regularly saving hundreds of dollars on things like iPads, gift cards, cameras and smart phones. I even got a $200 Best Buy gift card there for $33. I did all my Christmas shopping there and I spent less and get more than ever before.

Sandra

In today's economic climate we all need to find ways to make our money go further. I know I was concerned about my Christmas shopping this year until I discovered an amazing penny auction site online: ( http://tinyurl.com/TopBargains )

Opus

Talk about self important? And, on top of it it was reported that a father could not see his own kid because these schlubs needed privacy. I would seek legal action. The kid probably looks like Joe Camel anyhow, taking after his daddy.

Lisa

I bet she was singing...moving on up!

Lisa

I guess she was singing moving on up

MARK

WHITE PEOPLE ALWAYS BITCH WHEN BLACKS HAVE MORE MONEY THEM.LOL SUCK IT UP IT IS 2012 YOU WORK YOU EAT.

kim

whats the problem , bet if madonna or britney spear gave birth it would be the same... dont come down on Beyonce ,, the hosp should be ashame , and how many sick people did they omit for this? shame on them!! 1.3 million is what they took and iu'm surer they would have done the same for celine dion, or madonna and lets dont even think what they would have done for kayte middleton.

Jim

I wonder how JZ and Beyonce feel about Obamas plan to tax the rich! This give credibility to the plan.

kim

white people bytch about anything black people do, its so comical till its almost rings jealousy,, black people arent the least bvit interested in what you do.. if that had of bee madonna or kate middleton it would have been the same or more.. suck it up jealous people.. bey and jay earned their money they didnt have it handed to them.

Julia

This year I got the best deals ever on the gifts I bought. I got everything from this amazing penny auction site, ( http://tinyurl.com/TopBargains ) I didn't have to waste any time on lines at a mall, I didn't have to pay for shipping, I didn't have to pay for gas to go shopping, and I got prices so low that you wouldn't believe them. I got my son an 16GB iPad for less than $100, my husband a $250 gift card for Home Depot for $63, and in general got better gifts for everyone than I could ordinarily afford. I'll never pay retail again when I can easily save over 50% from my penny auction site.

Barbara Cruz

Who cares about this ghetto woman and her ugly little kid?
America is a nation of vapid mindless people who devour crap like Beyonce and Miki Menage booty hype.

Gary

This is a PUBLIC HOSPITAL. I am sick and tired of celebreties think that they should be treated better because of their celebrity. She is and overpaid singer and by what authority does she and her body gaurds think that they can take over the security of a public place, and not letting other families see their own families who are patients at the same hospital. She ha***** a new low as far as I am concerned. There are privtate hospitals that give "special" attention to trashy people like her. Just like the one that recently got kicked off a place for being an S.O.B. I would buy her music if she was the last "singer" in the world. She and her ignorant husband just showed what kind of garbage they are. The person or persons at the hospital who authorized this crap should be fired.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments