« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan

Mustache Org. DEVASTATED

Over Plans to Shave

1/12/2012 11:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_hogan_mustache_institute_ex
Angels will DIE if Hulk Hogan shaves his mustache ... so says the leader of a powerful mustache organization.

TMZ spoke with Dr. Aaron Perlut -- Chairman of the American Mustache Institute and self-professed doctor of "nuclear mustacheology" -- who says he's particularly upset with Hulk's plan to shave ... since he is "seen as a longtime leading figure in the sexually dynamic Mustached American community."

Perlut says, "Not only would the removal of his lower nose foliage cause angels in heaven to die and fall to earth -- as is written in biblical texts -- but it would send a poor message to young people of Mustached American descent who wish to embrace the Mustached American experience."

"We do hope that Mr. Hogan, for whom we have great reverence, reconsiders shaving his upper lip shading device as millions of those he has inspired would be greatly let down, leading to mass chaos and deep bouts of depression in the Mustached American community.”

Neither Hogan nor his mustache could be reached for comment.

0112_hogan_moustache_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bird

I'm genuinely curious to see what he looks like without that big gay mustache on his face.

God says

Look guys, I'm coming back this year. I called home Elizabeth T, Steve J, and Al D....Heavy D too. I gave you a miracle in Tim T, and still no one fears my return. Well, I have an ace in my pocket....Hulks handlebars! If that doesn't work, I'm coming for Trumps hair.

Gras1hoppa

Hulk mentioning Dead Wrestlers in passing as a joke wasnt too cool... BROTHER!!!!

Sean

Too darn funny!! That is HI...larious!! I'm not sure anyone here actually realized the funny contained in this guys statement. "A poor message to the young people of Mustached American Descent"...I say again...HI...larious!!

UPYOURS

For God's Sake, its just a mustache, he CAN grow it back the world isn't going to end because of this.

Shana

You MISSPELLED MOUSTACHE!

jetfanglo

what the F*^# !........SOFA KING WHAAAAAAAT !!!!!!!!!!

ViktorVonGroove

Are you F-ing kidding me? This is a story?

Mazor

He wears the mustache to hide the stretch marks on his lips from bl*wing the macho man.

Aaron9944

Another priceless tmz EXCLUSIVE

UPYOURS

"Neither Hogan nor his mustache could be reached for comment." Of course he can't be reached, he cannot stop laughing at this idiot.

sobelle7

Fabulous! Lower nose foliage... upper lip shading device... and the best - sexually dynamic Mustached American community (is being sexually dynamic a good thing?)

There is NO way this isn't satire.

Joe Blow

Eh Hogan's done this a few times in the 90's for movie roles. Another overblown TMZ non-story.

om

I'm a straight guy, but I have to say George Clooney looks pretty great even with a Hulk 'stache.

bunny

Let the man do what he wants to. He just got surgery for the what, thousandth time? Waaaa, he's going to kill our society and destroy lives if he shaves it off, waaaaa.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments