Robert Kardashian

Speaks from Grave --

I'm Khloe's Dad

1/12/2012 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_robert_khloe_BN_launch
Robert Kardashian swore that Khloe IS his biological daughter ... torpedoing claims by his ex-wives that Khloe was fathered by another man.

When Robert was seeking to have his 2nd marriage annulled from Jan Ashley in 1999, he submitted a declaration to the judge stating that the marriage did not work because Jan wanted to have his child ... but he did not.

In the declaration, Robert says, "I decided that since I already had four biological children, I did not wish to have any more."

Jan just told a tabloid that Robert had privately confessed to her he was NOT Khloe's biological dad -- but that seems to fly in the face of Robert's own declaration.

Mike

That doesn't prove anything, TMZ, except he was under the impression Khloe was his. He probably didn't realize Kris was screwing other guys behind his back.

Keith

All she has to do is take a DNA test. No problemo.

jmuirbrook

They have all had so much surgery done, how could you even begin to tell the similarities? I think she is his. My two kids look nothing a like and they are full brother and sister. Genetics are like that.

Khole is a BITCH

Khole is a stupid ******* retarded ass, man looking bitch. Like seriously I'm so piss right now. She was such a strong person starting off from "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" but in season 4 episode 2 she was just a total ******* bitch. I would slap her right across her face. You sometime do deserve to be put down, look at what the hell you're doing to other people around. You are literally old looking and have a man like body figure beast. Your sisters will always say don't listen to people comment but I hope you really read this one. You bitch because you do look like a ugly old manly beast! BITCH!

Khole is a BITCH

Ryn

"Find a hobby and stop making crap up for your 15 minutes of fame. Get off your butts and make money like everyone else... With a REALL JOB!"
LOL! Grumpinmcwhatver, that should be directed at your beloved Kartrashians.

Caitlin

Um, they have the same EXACT nose. If anything i'd worry if the other two weren't his.

joe

I AM WARREN BUFFET BIOLOGICAL SON, BILL GATES BIOGLOGICAL BROTHER, AND IF I SAY IT,IT IS TRRUE, I WANT MY MONEY NOW.

Anonymous

Her mother did not deny it, she said, "I'm the one who gave birth and I konw who my baby daddy is, and for us to mind our business." She didn't deny it. She's not a Kardashian. I wonder who her father is, we wanna know. I don't care what he says from his grave. I belive Chris Jenner and his two other wives. What a SWEET piece of gossip! HAHAHA!!!!!!

Nick

What makes anybody think this sleazy lawyer told the truth in the declaration, they are not usually known for being honest, and lets not forget how he disposed of the black bag that his good friend inmate O.J. Simpson gave him - I would not be surprised if that bag still is with that horrible family.

Xavier Rojas

I am her real father reach me at 32390175558 my name is Xavier

Who cares

I am the real father of Khloe you can reach me at 3239017558 my name is Xavier i fathered her until she was taken away.

Tookie Topbox

Who gives a horrendous ****????
The KarTrashian's are last decades news. NO ONE CARES!!

Sarah

People this is a publicity stunt by this vile family to keep there names in the media and get attention. I believe they made this story up because they have something coming out soon and want some promotion. like the divorce, that story about Kim cheating on her husband with that other guy funny how these stories always just come out of no where, this family is disgusting. I just cant believe that this family has gotten so popular and has made so much money because of a nasty, skanky daughter leaking a sex-tape, it actually makes me feel sick. So sick of all of them you cant go on any website without seeing their ugly plastic faces everywhere, this has got to stop. Sites like TMZ are keeping them popular and in the press by reporting on them all the time, if all these websites stop reporting on them they would of gone away ages ago. People talked about Pari******on but I much rather see her every minute then this vile family I actually miss her. 2012 needs to be the year this family comes down hard they deserve everything they get.

Rhonda

OMG...is there ANYTHING else you can dig up about this clan? PLEASE find someone else to waste your time on!!!! The whole family is nothing but a bunch of publicity whores!