Heather Locklear

Family Wants Treatment

At UCLA Hospital

1/14/2012 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_heather_locklear_ex_3

Heather Locklear is out of the hospital, but we've learned her family wants her back in -- at UCLA Hospital.

As we first reported, Heather went to rehab last October in her battle with prescription drug addiction ... and it wasn't her first time.

Sources tell us the family wants her in a hospital setting this time around -- not a boutique rehab place -- and UCLA has one of the best facilities in the country.

You may recall, Lindsay Lohan spent time at UCLA's Stewart and Lynn Reskick Neuropsychiatric Hospital in August 2010, but she was released early.

As of yesterday, we're told Heather did not want to go to rehab again ... period.

nof

@nobody a minute ago
"Why are you wasting you time reading this stuff. Life is so short. Go do something meaningful."
________________________________________________

But "nobody" didn't YOU read it?

Oh, I getz it ...

...do whut ye say not whut ye duz, gotcha.

...meanwhile ye live here.

Have a cot rightz in the back.

nof

The one I most blame for all of this is Denise Richards.

Last year alone 27 peeps relapsed behind her.

Plus two Goddesses gotz themselves kicked-outz of a mansion.

Wardman3

She needs help. I give her a lot of credit. She is one of the few that seems to not use the media or social networks to exploit herself. She has always had a high amount of class. And from what I have heard, she seems to be a lovely woman and treats her fans with kindness and respect.
I posted before that I also believe that a major issue she has is the aging thing. But this is my opinion. I suffer from anxiety/depression issues and have had substance abuse issues. I am greatful that my substance abuse was generally low and learned that my main issue was treating the anxiety and depression. It is treatable and I am fortunate to keep it under control, even with non medicinal ways. You have to find ways to help yourself, There is no one answer.
Anyway, I wish her nothing but the best. She is a beautiful woman and she does not have to suffer. There is help, lots of it. I hope she finds something and peace.

nof

There oughta be a twelve-step program called Denise_Richards_Anonymous.

That_First_Step ...

Can be a real bytch.

nof

Best rehab program on the Planet:

Calvary Chapel in Pasadena:

Word.

They don't Play.

nof

Like all/most women Heather has a deep-seated, deep-rooted need for William ****ner.

One series ... just wasn't enough.

So help me God this whole thing can be traced to him.

nof

Richie Sambora has started an awful lot of trouble in his life.

I'm not assessing blame here.

Other than to say it's his fault.

nof

nof after-thought, pre-football:

I see that you can't write "****" here.

-As in William Chatner.

...Hmm, let Nof try this a different way.

Captain Kirk?

nof

@ Not being able to write William Chatner's name here outright, due the the *******- part.

TMZ thinks of everything.

A step ahead of the learning curve -

The website's website.

nof

The Gene Roddenberry Of Gossip Sites.

nof

What Nof Knows That You Don't:

Charlie Sheen dropped off a 12-pack about an hour before
all of this Heather-stuff went down.

nof

On Charlie Sheen:

Dude wouldn't read my treatment for "Anger Management."

But he's got time to drop off a 12-pack.

And to a struggling starlet.

Awwwshucks

Oh, oh...here we go down the street, around the corner and to the neighborhood bar. Cheers!

Ed Head

Isn't it sad how all the money in Hollywood can't buy them one ounce of good sense or happiness? They are all such paranoid, schziophrenic, miserable, unintelligent, self-absorbed losers who can't cope when they wrinkle like everyone else. And they think they're so much smarter than the rest of us...

Confidential to all the Hollywood slaves who troll TMZ to make sure they are alive:

We may not have your money, Hollywood, but the rest of America doesn't need to eat Xanax for breakfast.

You're all repulsive.

Thurston Howell III

Too bad that at their age her parents are being forced to parent he like a teenager. Heather sbould be taking care of them in their v
golden years. Instead her parents have a 50 year old teenager on their hands.