Paris Jackson

Following in MJ's Dance Steps

1/14/2012 9:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0113_paris_mj_Splash_GettyParis Jackson really is a chip off the old King of Pop.

In the middle of playing high school softball the 13-year-old outfielder broke out one of her late dad Michael Jackson's famous dance steps.

She's got the moves like Jackson.

Daybreaker

OhWell: 23 minutes ago
Why did they deleted that? -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MiMi
Has New Knee Pads
And A New Bushy
Mustache.

---------------

Is that the Hulk's handbar?

I thought only the janitorial staff are on duty?

Everyone else has gone to the Golden Globe!?

Well, as long as Mimimooo gets a favor,

Maybe she doesn't care who's lap it is!

Hime

Too bad she's not actually a Jackson, though.

sofi

Good for her! If she doesn't break out her own father's dance steps then who should?

AussieMJFan

Is it just me or is she looking older a lot quicker then I thought? She's what 13-14? She looks 16.. Maybe it's because time flies I don't know.

AussieMJFan

and even though I'm a MJ fan I'm still not naive... She is Debbie Rowe's child but not Michael Jackson's.

Susie Q

She makes the same face he does too! She got's skills!

Denise

A New star is born

Ashley

I've never read such a bunch of pathetic comments! These take the cake. Nobody cares what you all believe about their paternity. NOTHING will change the fact that Michael was their father from day 1. Nobody else earned the title of dad in those kids lives. And even if it's oneday proven that he wasn't the bio father, that won't change a thing. The kids were legally his, and they are entitled to their share of the inheritance no matter what. So there is no reason to lie. They are beautiful, normal kids who have to live with extraordinary cir****tances, like their father had to. And most of you are cold-hearted and clearly have no compassion in your souls...if you even have souls.

Just because a person can make a baby doesn't mean they can be a good parent, and Michael Jackson, whether or not he was the biological parent, clearly did a great job with these kids. They are well-spoken, mature for their ages, and they seem to be very close. Michael did a great job. End of story. Nothing else matters.

Luz

Have you ever stopped to think how would you feel if all of the sudden you heard the whole world saying you are not your father's daughter? Please be not only respectful, but sensitive as well. I see that Paris' hair (who has always had baby blond hair) is almost black all of the sudden. It's because all these comments are beggining to make a number on her. Please, Lay Off!

Eleonora49

Iron Eagle of love fly so high so high above.Let me see your white feathered wings. So proud and strong over my head. How wonderful what a beaut a white feathered eagle can be.Never saw any creation so royal from God so near to me. Looking with his eyes at my my soul trying to tell me a secret from an Mystique place and Time. How can an eagle fly and find its way to me? Nature's Beauty touched my soul. White Feathered eagle as white as snow where did you travel from? Iron eagle what are you trying to speak into my heart?I stood jus*****ching for a few Minutes.The place I live in is a Mystique strange place. Nature watches us and I didn't even notice until this Time. Here my eagle I send you my love, fly, fly high.

Yesterday my son and I saw in our neighborhood on the Electric wiring above a White Eagle with light grey and white feathers. I never saw an eagle like that before right above our heads and strange he looked at us sitting there.So when I got home tried looking up Native American meaning a White Eagle.

Luz

Duilama:
I can see what's in front of my eyes, but it doesn't make any difference to me. There's a lot of people out there who are raising other people's kids and they call them their own. And nobody has a problem with that. I understand some people being hurt about the whole situation, but there's nothing we can do about it now. Let's try to understand and forgive. And if Michael's family accept the children without asking questions why should we?

=)

“At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done.
We will be judged by "I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.”
― Mother Teresa