Korn Bassist [PICS]

I Got a MASSIVE Heart Injection

1/15/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Reginald Fieldy ArvizuKorn bassist Reginald "Fieldy" Arvizu has turned his back on his own heart -- getting a bleeding ticker tattooed between his shoulder blades last week ... and TMZ has obtained the inky pictures.

Fieldy hit up Goodfellas tat shop in OC on Friday with his rapper pal Ditch -- and famed shop owner Steve Soto personally inked up the rock star's spine ... inscribing a melting candle "sacred heart" design.

It's unclear how much the bassist paid for the privilege, but we're told Steve typically charges around $1,200 for similar tattoos.

Life is peachy.

romanisking

Who care's about this white trash piece of crap! Probably ****** his polack sister before this picture

bluzzone

Gross. Looks like a bad comic strip.

BB not bb

He says he is a born again Christian, yet he keeps getting tattoos. Doesn't the Bible say not to make marks or cuts on your flesh for the dead? The Jews call this unkosher. Your body is a temple. He treats his like a wall of graffitti.

RonBurgundy

So embarassed by the body you have, that you permanently disgrace it with silly drawings by a stranger....

The tattoos are hiding something in your empty souls.. and they'll look fabulous in 20 years, moron!

Our culture continues it's downward spiral...

bittybaby

All of your comments are stupid. I'm a Christian and a Eucharistic Minister - I give Communion during Mass and take to a shut in, and I happen to love Korn. I also have a couple of tats, one a very pretty cross on the inside of my forearm and another depicting the Holy Trinity on my wrist. I've seen Korn multi times and Fieldy slapped my hand at one concert a few years back when the group was transitioning to another area of the venue for a couple of songs.

bittybaby

I'm a Christian and happen to LOVE Korn. I'm a Eucharistic Minister with a couple of tats myself including a cross on my forearm and Holy Trinity on my wrist. So ******* what! I've seen Korn multi times and during their transition from the stage to another area of venue for a couple songs Fieldy slapped me five.

SLH

slow day?

afjioeqjioe

Who gives a ****! This is such a non story.

Name Tattoo Ideas

woah, this is cause for a tattoo celebration. , I'm getting a new tattoo to honor my girlfriend in a way that only a some great body art could express, So, I found this site name tattoo ideas, showed me how to download some tattoo fonts and create a temporary tattoo. Also, got some sick tattoo ideas for 2012. Awesome.

Arnold Palmser

Ditch at it again huh? man I see this guy everywhere! he really knows how to make a name for himself!

romanisidiotic

Roman: you're idiotic. Fieldy isn't white.

stu

TATS=TACKY!

David

I think people who get tattoos are dysfunctional.

cochino

tats are sooooo years ago. surely a slow day in TMZ world

JimmydeansausageCo.

Korn & Courtney Love should go on tour & call it the Korn Hole tour.

Fits with the whole shi**y music

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments