Elton John's Hubby

SLAMS MADONNA

You're Desperate & Narcissistic

1/16/2012 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

David Furnish
Elton John's husband David Furnish LASHED OUT at Madonna following her victory speech at the Golden Globes last night ... saying it was "embarrassing in its narcissism."

Moments after Madge won the statue for Best Original Song, Furnish went to his Facebook page and WENT OFF ... writing, "Madonna. Best song???? F**k off!!!"

For the record -- Elton was nominated in the same category and seemed pissed off in the crowd when Madonna's name was read.

But David continued on Facebook ... writing, "Madonna winning Best Original Song truly shows how these awards have nothing to do with merit. Her acceptance speech was embarrassing in it's narcissism. And her critisism of Gaga shows how desperate she really is."

Elton seemed particularly bitter towards Madonna BEFORE the awards ... telling one reporter on the red carpet he believed Madge had no "f**kin' chance" of emerging victorious.

011612_madonna_still 0116_madonas_launch

Amanda

Why do they hate her so much? Life is too short to be full of hate

Julies

This is the best feud ever! So cool to hear about mature women doing well in the world, but Madonna lost my interest when she embraced cruel fur-hagery, which speaks volumes about her character. How many times did she say "my film" in that speech? So irritating. Her ego does seem pretty massive, but Elton has a bit of his own. Still, Elton wins.

nan

Sometimes the wins have a lot more to do with Harvey Weinsteins maneuvering then the talent

cece

LISTENING to Madge's speech last night you would have thought she won for Best picture , director or actress. what an ego. Elton's hubby is right,

imorena

girl bye. that faux british accent played out 10 years ago. you are from Rochester, MI. like 3 towns away from Kid Rock. get outta here.

Toxicprincess

I use to love her and her music... you know 20yrs when she was actually relevant. But now she seems like a reeeeal b*tch. The only reason her name is in the media now is for putting down other people. Her music now sucks, she has never made a movie worth seeing, she looks like a man in drag (expect a drag queen would make better styling choices),you never EVER hear anyone in talking about what a nice person she is or anything like that, and she makes herself look like an idiot every time she speaks with that fake English accents she is from MICHIGAN for Christ sake. Her slamming Lady Gaga just made her look like even more a B*tch. Even if someone was trying to copy her in anyway her washed up old self should be flattered.

sean

Incidentally, Madonna's favorite vocal exercise and favorite subject sound exactly the same: "Me me me me me."

shadough

I haven't heard of either of the songs or the movie. Both these old prunes are way past their prime and need to start making a will.

Jim in Cali

When did Madonna rip Gaga? Totally confused, I haven't heard anything from Madonna in years.

Mike

Really, TMZ?? A poll, where you are encouraging Hate?
I'm disappointed.

Dan J

It's remarkable how much Madonna sounds like Diane Chambers from Cheers.

Pedro V Umattino

Grande Madonna... She is the best!

Pedro V Umattino

Elton Who?

sdkjfksj

I had to cover my face while watching this clip in a fear that her chest might explode and shoot puss in my eyes.

Kathy Hall

Sir Elton John:
Please control your English boyfriend, how unenglish of you....please. Family have really liked you, before. It may be time to give Madonna her title. Jolly Ho!