OJ Simpson

Bank Foreclosing on FL Home

1/16/2012 8:22 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

OJ Simpson
While OJ Simpson rots in the Big House in Nevada ... he's about to lose his big house in Florida.

According to court records, JPMorgan Chase bank is foreclosing on the 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home OJ owns in Miami. Simpson bought the home in 2000 for $575,000 ... but the home was recently assessed at $478,401.

OJ is currently serving time in a Nevada prison for kidnapping, armed robbery and other charges stemming from an incident in 2007, in which OJ took a bunch of sports memorabilia at gunpoint.

Gloria

Does he really need the mansion I hear he has a nice very tight unatractive 8x8 home in nevada with great security, and a huge yard for him and all his friends to play in.

Lucille

The man who told O.J. about his stolen merchandise and lead him to the hotel room a audio recorder on him and a gun; O.J., not the man with the gun was charged kidnapping no less and also the other man got immunity for testifying against O.J. so this was a complete set-up and the government was a partner in it, and all of us should care because it could happen to any of us.

30 Year for trying to retrieve your own stuff?

May God rescue O.J., hopefully he will be paroled (for a crime he didn't commit), and may he then get even a better house specifically to piss some of you sick people off.

Rolm

Like it or not no one can touch OJ's $25,000 per month pension that is the law. If your house is worth less then the mortgage why not walk. I dought the kids were living there.

UPYOURS

Gee, it must suck to be OJ. He thought Florida was a great place to run to get away from Fred, its all catching up to him now.

Bubo22

Hello he doesnt need it any more. Hi home is the prison cell.

dotty ann

Maybe OJ and C.A will met and marry. 2 queeps. I love African Americans but not OJ He is a ******.

dotty ann

Woot

I truly break out in giddy juvenile giggles every time I remember that that steaming puddle of diarrhea is incarcerated!

Steve69 from DownUnder

We love Karma! It's the only true justice system in the world, it sometimes takes a while but the results are breathtaking.

Cig

My cousin is OJ's neighbor, living a few houses down in Miami. I've driven by it a few times - it is what's in the picture, and it is not a mansion. It's nice for South Miami or Kendall, however. My cousin told me his son lived in the house, but that was years ago so I don't know if he still does.

Really?!

The universe always works it out. Karma always gets hers in the end. They do not call her a byotch for nothing!

Raejean

Couldn't happen to a nicer narcissistic, murdering sociopath.

Mieka31

Anyone ever hear of karma? If there was ever a case of bad karma coming to bite someone, this is it!

Kari Ana

Revenge Just is NEVER a good idea. Not EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!Z

LOUIS ABRAHAM

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.
COULDNT BE HAPPY MAKING MOVIES, HAD TO BECOME A KILLER, NOW PAY FOR YOUR SINS..........BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments