Bruce Jenner

I'm Scarred From Skin Cancer

1/17/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Jenner face scarThose stitches on Bruce Jenner's face are the aftermath of a serious skin cancer removal surgery ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Jenner tell us ... Bruce went under the knife Friday.

Bruce went to the doctor because he saw a small red mark on his face. His doctor removed a piece of it and after a biopsy it was determined to be skin cancer.

Bruce went to an outpatient facility and had a chunk of the surrounding area removed. Doctors told Bruce they caught it in time, but warned him not to go out in the sun -- especially when he plays golf  -- without wearing a hat.

ilovetheshowmadmen

Can someone tell me if Bruce is related to "Monte" on "Say Yes to the Dress... Atlanta?" OMG.. really think so.... google image "Monte",,,,, tell me your opinion...lol

Nic

Skin cancer or face lift? Hmm.....

Jennifer

Some of you people on here need to grow up. Cancer is not something you joke about. What if it were someone you care about? Would you want people making jokes about them just because they didn't like you. Kim, Kourtney, Khloe, Kris, and Rob are all grown adults and are responsible for their own actions so stop making rude comments just because you can't stand them. And you people wonder what is wrong with kids and why they are so disrespectful. It's easy, they take after you. Grow Up! Hope you get better soon Bruce.

Sarah

This is horrible and I don't wish this on anyone not even his vile, disgusting family. However if this is fake and a set up to get sympathy for their brand then they are absolutely sick in the head. I do have to question it because usually this family are always quick to open their big mouths when something happens to one of them and I find it strange that none of them have said anything and he suddenly comes out with a scar on his face in public then says its skin cancer.

Racheal

I DO have empathy for Mr Jenner in this situation.

Rocktour

There are 15 types of skin cancer, only 3 are malignant.

Jess

Yes it is basil cell and I too have scars on my face! It is a scary but not life threating form of cancer. Stay out of the sun and wear lots of sunblock!! Learned my lesson at a very early age and will have the scars to look at the rest of my life. He however can afford to have plastic surgery to fix his.

EDITH

WELL I'M SURE KRIS WILL PUMP THAT UP FOR HER SHOWS... I WISH THESE PPL WOULD ALL DIE IN A PLANE CRASH

bamagurl

you would think that with all the plastic surgery going on in that family he would have had a better result than that frakenstein looking closure...

Jillian

He's a pathetic loser as well as his pimp wife and whore daughters.

Fantastic Four

That actually looks like a face lift / jaw lift.

Bruce, stop f***ing with your face!

Wtf is wrong with you, you were on a Wheaties box for pete's sake! You were so gorgeous!

Fantastic Four

WTF did he do to his face. He looks like Tyne Daly from Cagney and Lacey.

Bruce Jenner used to be a good looking guy. So sad.

nof

Sorry to hear about it, dude - glad you're recovering.

Refers me to all of the Asian people at our pool:

Sitting in the shade.

Even on cloudy days:

Asian people ... fear the sun.

SpecialD

such hateful people with their stupid comments. Cancer is serious and not a joke. And..........it has nothing to do w/ the Kardashians. Hope he is in the clear and stays there.

Jillian

This guy has had so many facelifts his di*k hangs from his chest and his balls are in pimp wife's purse.