Bruce Jenner

I'm Scarred From Skin Cancer

1/17/2012 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Jenner face scarThose stitches on Bruce Jenner's face are the aftermath of a serious skin cancer removal surgery ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Jenner tell us ... Bruce went under the knife Friday.

Bruce went to the doctor because he saw a small red mark on his face. His doctor removed a piece of it and after a biopsy it was determined to be skin cancer.

Bruce went to an outpatient facility and had a chunk of the surrounding area removed. Doctors told Bruce they caught it in time, but warned him not to go out in the sun -- especially when he plays golf  -- without wearing a hat.

Chase

Please! He's scarred from the KarTRASHians...

Max

Seems like the whole family is coming down with the Kardashian, kooties or some kind of STD.

bunny

Can repeated face surgery bring on skin cancer?

max

Mrs. Jenner was my gym teacher, and she was pretty nice. I hope she gets better.

psjimmy

I didn't know he was gay? Gee, usually i*****uy wears an earing in his right ear it tells people your gay! Then again, being married to the Kardashian Klan, I can see why he changed!

psjimmy

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU BRUCE??? YOU WHERE SUCH A HANDSOME GUY BEFORE YOU MARRIED INTO THE KARTRASHIAN GANG!! NOW THEY GOT YOU HOOKED ON PLASTIC SURGERY AND YOU LOOK LIKE A 60 YEAR OLD LESBEIN

taylor

I wish Bruce well and feel sorry for him in a way because I, like others, have seen the disrespect that he had to contend with time after time.

CathyJ

#4 Jeff......LOL...HAHAHAHAHZHA Best comment of the day!

soulofanangel

------------------------------------------------------------
No one ever says on their death bed, I wish I had MORE plastic surgery, more earrings, more golf clubs.
------------------------------------------------------------
We now know WHY you, BRUCE JENNER, have been so passive on the show, because of your "secret".
------------------------------------------------------------
The Olympic medal appears to be just a fleeting moment of excellence, then you fell off the mountain into KARDASHIAN SLUDGE.
------------------------------------------------------------
B O Y C O T T everything and anything KARDASHAN. SEARS, OPI nail polish, TV show, RYAN SEACREST, books, magazines etc. Consumers have voiced their disgust over the KARDARDASHIAN disception with their CASH.
------------------------------------------------------------

jessicacorey

I've had skin cancer. and if they caught it early enough Bruce will be fine i was 17 or 18 when I had mine. he just needs to use SPF and wear a hat.

Marilyn

Bruce - Please loose the earings. It's not a good look for you. You're a father and a grandpa now. It's just embarrassing.

Pokeuman

I always thought Bruce Jenner looked like a woman trying to be a man! I'm almost certain he has a V J J!

Pokeuman

I always thought Bruce Jenner looked like a woman trying to be a man! I'm almost sure s/he has a va j j!

TJ

A popular tabloid has just printed a cover story,with photos of O.J.,Khloe and Sydney, side by side.The resemblances are remarkable! Allegedly,O.J SIMPSON has confessed to being KHLOE'S biological father!! Bring on the DNA test!

Woot

Man, I can't get my head around why he looks so much like a woman. Anybody help me out here?