'NY Housewives' Star

The Merkin Biz is Booming!

1/17/2012 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Cindy Barshop
Feathers aren't just for birds anymore ... they're also perfect for vaginas ... this according to former "Real Housewives of New York" star Cindy Barshop.

Cindy has created two new lines of luxury merkins ... which she's now selling at her NY waxing salon -- Completely Bare.

The first line is called the Foxy Bikini, in which the bikini line is waxed bare and replaced with a pubic wig made from real fox fur. They come in a variety of colors ... including traditional pink!

NY waxing salon -- Completely Bare -- merkins
For those who desire a more festive flower -- Cindy also offers the Carnivale Bikini ... in which the pubic region is decorated with feathers in a variety of colors!

But a fancy hoo-ha don't come cheap -- starting price for the Carnivale is $195 and the Foxy is $30 extra.

Barshop won't be back on "RHONY" for season 5, but from the look of it ... she's got things covered.

Robbin

OMG I'm laughing so hard I can't stop.

deleta

Whatever tickles your fancy. lol

Marlena

Gotta wonder why grown men want their ******* to look like an adolescent girl's you know pre-pubescent.

Felicia

Was wondering what happened to my cats toys!!!

Melissa DubbleU

This is GROSS. Rip out your pubes...and REPLACE it with a dead animal carcass??? How the hell is this HOT? It makes me want to vomit. :-X

WellSinceYouDidntAsk

Looks like she's got the Carly Simon horse mouth going on. Bet she could handle extra large size manhood for mouth hugging.

YdoIreadthisstuff

I have NEVER seen anything so stupid!
Only one thing more stupid than trying to sell these,
and that would be buying them!

d

what a friction' idiot - another gimmick - another failure - just like your stint on a reality show... what a f*ckin joke.

Kartrashian Klown

Haha, this a is a joke! She is not gonna sell any of these "wigs". And what is the point of waxing the vagina and replacing it with feathers? It makes no sense and I doubt anyone will pay to actually get this done.

tellmeaboutit

Sacrificing animal lives for the vapid, shallow ignorance of women is beyond disgusting. That woman is butt ugly, in more ways than one. Karma is a bitch, bitch.

lilybellelocks

I'm surprised how cheap looking the feathers are for the price, are these actual photos of what she's selling? I always have lots of spare mini feathers, maybe we should start making merkins! (I think we'll stick with hair feathers though lol)

Chuck

I got it, how about all you woman stop tying to look like you are 12, it is a little creepy, and grow some actually hair. A REAL woman with well groomed REAL hair down south is much more attractive. Clean shaving use to be sexy when it was a new idea, but now is kind of a turn off

HT

why....? just why?

Karen

This cow has too much free time on her hands. I suggest that she instead devote all that extra time to the actual raising of her twins and leave the fur and feathers where they belong -- on the animals on which they originally grew.

Kate

REAL fox fur?! Fak you Cindy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments