'Top Model' Star

Sues Over 'Catastrophic' Car Crash --

Accident Torpedoed My Career!

1/18/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lexie Tomchek
Former "America's Next Top Model" contestant Lexie Tomchek claims she was permanently injured after a bus collided with her car last year -- and now, she's suing the driver for derailing her modeling career.

Lexie filed the legal docs in L.A. County Superior Court -- claiming a guy named Narciso Ayala took an illegal right turn on March 28, 2011 ... and smashed into her car ... resulting in a "catastrophic accident which caused serious and permanent injuries."

Lexie's lawyer tells TMZ, the model's career has taken a crippling blow as a result -- and now, she's suing for lost wages ... plus hospital and medical expenses.

Lexie wants unspecified damages, exceeding $25,000. Calls to the driver and his employer were not returned.

Kathy

Who?

tlcmk

Sorry to hear about the accident, but she's a top model?

melody

Who are these nobody's TMZ reports?

Snidly

My neighbour accidently hit me with a baseball on my arm (I'm 50 years old),should I sue him because my promising modelling career is over.When I was a young a dog bit my leg that left a scar,gee maybe I should sue the owner for millions him for my once promising modelling career.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

so where is the damage..she looks okay to me

Joan K

Model, come on now and what is this world coming to? SUE, SUE, SUE!

Hep

Remember when it was a compliment when someone said you looked like a model?

Muppet

Translation:
Her modelling career didn't take off so now she's looking for an easy way to make money so fall back on an accident! If she was so injured, where are the reports?
Doesn't anyone know how to work anymore to earn their money? Has it become that easy to sue and get other peoples' money?

JR

With that horse face I doubt she lost *that* much work...

lalaland

After all, we all know how insanely successful the models from this show have done. She could have made hundreds of dollars!

O_o

ummmm...the bus didn't derail her career.

Carl

She might deserve money if the accident is his fault. However, she probably doesn't have a modeling career because she is ugly.

HAHAHA

So aparently getting hit by a car makes your jaw look like it belonged to Arnold Schwarzenegger and give you the appeal of the 1am choices still at the bar on sunday night?

LindyLou

Oh c'mon Lexie. Your 15 minutes ended years ago and you've never booked a modelling job of any real status. I don't think you can apply a crippling blow to a career that never was.

tellmeaboutit

Who are these people tmz considers "stars"??

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments