Mark Wahlberg

Sorry for Dissing 9/11 Heroes

1/18/2012 12:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0118_walberg_tmz_ex_5
Mark Wahlberg
is apologizing for saying he could have rewritten 9/11 history, fighting off the terrorists on one of the flights ... and safely landing the plane -- telling TMZ, "To suggest I would have done anything differently than the passengers on that plane was irresponsible."

Mark originally made the comments in an interview with Men's Journal, claiming, "If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn't have went down like it did. There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, 'OK, we're going to land somewhere safely, don't worry.'"

But Mark admits he crossed the line -- telling us, "To speculate about such a situation is ridiculous to begin with."

Mark adds, "I deeply apologize to the families of the victims that my answer came off as insensitive, it was certainly not my intention."

dave

Maybe he shouldn't have SAID it.. but it's ****ing true. I don't care what you think, if most any action-movie-star is in that situation, they're going to be in control.

Adam

9/11 was an inside job! This Flight was Shot down by an order given by Donald Rumsfeld and they dug a hole in the middle of a field where there was literally nothing but dumped parts.... there was no fuselage, no turbines, no engines in sight from any of the FBI or government photos, even these same photos show nothing in the hole where this plane allegedly crashed.

Mark Wahlberg doesn't have to apologize about anything, it's our government that should apologize to the american people for killing them in a false flag attack...

Learn the truth Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth is full of professionals with doctorates and degrees in both fields and they say that the twin towers were destroyed by controlled demolition.

There were traces of Thermite in the residue of the twin towers, that ignited at thermites controlled "flash point."

This isn't made up, this information is standard physical Newtonian physics and table of elements here, seriously, wake up Americans!

Pilots for 9/11 truth

Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth

Scholars for 9/11 truth

It's one thing to disagree with me, but to disagree with professionals in these fields, I would hope you too are a professional to say otherwise!

Reality

Marky Mark is a douche.

pmiller

He has Nothing to apologize for.

RDS

Mark, You TRULEY a piece Of S*#t. How Dare You Make A Coment Like That. I Truley Hope Americans Boycott Anything Your Involved With, So Your A*% Will Have To Get Out Here And Scratch Like The Rest Of Us. Go Hide Now You Piece Of CRAP.

billybob

Tiny Marky is 5'5" +- what his agent says. He could have infiltrated the group of Arabs without being noticed and tie up their bootlaces; then he twists their nipples until they gave up.

justsayin'

Marky Mark? Oh, thought it was Dr. Ruth

Almaz Mequanint

Well, making action films and being in real action are two different things...you are not navy seal,special force or green-bere! Too much testosterone.... I guess!

StarMan2020

Maybe he's right all along; if the man fancies himself a SuperHero, who am I to dispute that? Surely the original comments were not meant to offend; it's him saying "I'm Bad and I know it..."

ufos8mycow

Isn't this the same dude that punched an Asian dude way back when and blinded him for life?

The same dude that refuses to search for the guy and help him now that Marky Mark has turned into Richie Rich?

BeHonest

Next time try think, filter then speak.

martin

***** what planes? **** the system! 911 was an inside job

A

Sometimes we open are mouths without thinking.
Im still convinced the plane was shot down

aubrey

mark is hot leave him alone

JJudge

I find it doubtful that Marky - "I am braver than everybody...I am a super hero -, was caught off guard by this question. Remember, he has had over 10 years to "speculate" about what he would have done if he had actually been on the plane as originally planned. I think he was telling us exactly how he felt when he made his original comment. I think his apology is insincere and only a result of the public outrage. Don't let him off the hook so easily.