Selma Blair

Ugly Truth About

Odd Baby Names

1/18/2012 3:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011812_selma_still
Listen up, future parents -- Selma Blair has awesome advice if you want to name your baby Voldemort ... don't! Unless you're 1000% positive the kid's gonna be a looker.

Superman

I agree. Weird names for your children are like putting a curse on them. You either are saying they are going to be stupid, unimportant, or unattractive.

Although, "Arthur" is more of a older gentleman's name; I wouldn't call a newborn today, "Arthur". Yeah, he will be teased as a kid.

Terren

two words - rumor willis

Fan

"Ahh, ya doesn’t has to call me Johnson! You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or you can call me Johnny or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me RayJay, or you can call me RJ… but ya doesn’t hafta call me Johnson."

...Bill Saluga.

Courtney

Selma needs to shut her ever loving mouth some people thing her sons name is weird and also needs to realize there's always been weird names in the entertainment industry it's nothing new. and obviously she dosn't get that some of the names she considers weird have very deep meaning to the parents of those children for example she probably Thinks the name Moroccan is weird it's not he's named after the room where his dad proposed to his mom nearly 4 years ago or that his sister being named Monroe is weird it's not she's named after their mothers favorite Actress & also to honor moms Irish ancestors or that being named after a litterary or Film Character is weird it's not like I think Mark Whalberg and Rhea Durham's youngest daughters middle name is after Tennessee Williams Herione Margaret Pollitt from Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

tyler

Somebody should have told her parents!