Travis Barker

Stop Showing My Penis ...

Or Else!

1/18/2012 11:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Travis Barker
Travis Barker's lawyers have just fired off a cease and desist letter to MediaTakeOut for posting naked pics of the drummer.

Sources close to Travis tell us the photos are more than 5 years old and were "private and never intended for public viewing or to be seen by anyone else."

We're told Barker has hired Evan Spiegel of the law firm of Lavely and Singer, who just sent the cease and desist letter to the website claiming  the pics are an "unauthorized use of private photos."

momo

For yall who haven't seen it before it got taken off mediatakeout it's right here and it looks amazing! :)

Tee Breezy

1st of all..I saw it and Travis should let the world see that BIG OLE THANG!!! He is def blessed for a white boy! Good Lord he is blessed! 2nd...Iknew MTO ole scary asses were gonna take it down as soon as the lawyers contacted them! Usually MTO is full of bull**** and lies but I guess this story was true!

DJ AM

Wonder if its Tattooed?

AyeJay

I saw the pictures, and they aren't something to brag about. But definitely not something to be ashamed about. It looked like a good 6 or 7 inches, and it looked thick. But of course, like they say, once it's on the internet - it's there forever.

ronn

who is he?
...and who cares?

nachomama

For the record...you're all hilarious AND I'm making it my screensaver

Farrah

I would love to see that!!!

BITCHFACE

Interest piqued, looked, saw....not bat at all, nothing to be ashamed of really. Didn't ruin my morning. With that said, notice how this photos was 'leaked' just as his band is putting out a new album. Coincidence? Probably not. I give that penis two thumbs up.

Storm

The guy is gross. Doesn't matter how hung he is.

Vanillonia

Okay, He WAS BIGGGGGG!!.. but I hope he sues and owns MEDIATAKEOUT after this debauchery!!

superbadnerves1

They took it down but I saw it before they did and ummmmmmmmm get over ya self

Kabala

I've seen worse.

TJones

I seen it, and I like! is he single?

Sdeonne

I saw those pictures yesterday on MTO and the didn't say who he was......so he just busted himself out filing the law suit. BTW he does have a nice sized jank.

Sdeonne

I saw those pictures yesterday on MTO....and they never said his name or even gave a clue. the Pics were from the chest down.....he just busted himself out filing a law suit. SMH....PS and BTW he does have a nice size jank...nothing to be upset about....