Woman Sues Disney

I Was SPANKED Relentlessly

at Kids TV Show Taping

1/18/2012 7:16 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0118_goodluck_charlie_disney_EX
A live taping of the Disney Channel show "Good Luck Charlie" turned into a virtual S&M display ... with a female audience member getting SPANKED over and over again in front of her 2 children ... this according to a new lawsuit.

The woman behind the suit is Kellie Rodriguez ... who claims she took her kids, her sister-in-law and 3 nieces to a taping in L.A. on December 22, 2011 ... when she noticed she was being checked out by the comedian in charge of entertaining the audience, Ron Pearson.

Ron Pearson
According to the suit, Kellie was later chosen to participate in an audience competition -- in which the contestants would perform a "silly dance" to the Village People's YMCA ... and the winner would get a prize.

Kellie claims she began to dance ... when "all of a sudden and without warning, Pearson started spanking [her] buttocks with his hands."

In the suit, Kellie continues, "The unwarranted and unconsented spanking was RELENTLESS and did not cease until [Kellie] physically turned around to stop it."

The worst part -- Kellie claims she didn't even win the dance contest.

But there's more ... Kellie claims after the competition, Pearson asked for a kiss on the cheek ... but when she went in for the peck, he turned his head at the last second and kissed her on the mouth instead.

In the suit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Kellie claims it was not only unwarranted and humiliating -- but she claims her children were sad and confused ... later asking their mommy, "Why did that man kiss you?"

Kellie wants Pearson to pay ... same with Disney, claiming the Mouse House  "condoned, encouraged or ratified" the comic's behavior by employing him in the first place.

She's suing for unspecified damages. Calls to Disney and Pearson have not been returned.

Tee

She hated the spanking so much that when he asked for a kiss, she went for it.... ok then.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Isn't getting spanked and paid called something? It slips my mind right now. Anyway, had that man hit me twice, GAME OVER!!! He would be suing me instead of the other way around.

Nicoleasm

Why would you want to peck a man on the cheek after you claim he made u feel uncomfortable by touching you inappropriately? I would be thinking DON'T touch me anymore....that sounds kinda weird...and it really sounds as if she didnt protest the first smack on her behind but allowed him to do it several more times until she said quit..I would have walked off after the first time. Common sense was lackng here...I've been there, where a man tried to cop a feel when giving me a hug, and he never got a glance his direction after that...but maybe if she would've won...hmmmm

D-INCARNATION

Get over yourself.

Bill

What could be more Dopey?

Carolina Blanco

if she was so humiliated over him spanking her than why would she have given him a kiss not only that but in front of her kids what a stupid lady.As soon as he laid a hand on her she should have taken action.

CC - THE ORIGINAL

WWMD = What Would MINNIE Do???

soandso111

*sigh* .....I can't believe I'm even saying this, but I kind of actually see her point. I mean it sounds so minuscule and harmless, maybe inappropriate at worst, but then I think about some perv licking his chops and smacking my ass in front of a studio audience and I can already feel myself getting pissed. I mean, if you want to be a creeper that's your problem... But lay one finger on me and that's another story. And in FRONT of my kids!? I will not hesitate to go Mama Bear on a mutha, if you catch my drift. ;) Clearly this man is lonely.

Babycakes

More likely that she let him spank her thinking that she would then win the prize. When the kids got upset most likely becuase they went home empty handed she decided to sue.

Charles

SO, even AFTER this guy spanked her again and again, it took her a while to finally turn around? THEN, even AFTER she was SOOOOOOO "distraught" because of this guys humiliating sexual assault, she concents to give him a kiss on the cheek? Sounds like she really wasn't so offended by his actions. Had it really bothered her, she would have not agreed to kiss him at all.

Diane

Okay if she felt humiliation from the spanking, why even CONSIDER the peck???? I bet she's just mad because she didn't "win"... Lol.

BO HUNK

People will sue anybody for anything they can these days. Just call your local JEW lawyer to see how badly you can screw people.

Different Rules Apply

Too much too little too late. If she was uncomfortable at the time this occurred she should have walked away and sat down. She went in for a kiss on the cheek which means she wasn't bothered at the time.

Babydoll0630

I wanna see the video. Then I can make an honest decision. Not gonna run around bumping my gums saying possible scenarios had I been in her shoes.

tmzfan

Sounds like a money w&ore found some ambulance chasers....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments