Kenny G

Wife Files for

Legal Separation

1/19/2012 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lyndie Benson-Gorelick and Kenny GKenny G's wife has filed for legal separation in their 20 year marriage ... TMZ has learned.

Lyndie Benson-Gorelick filed papers in L.A. County Superior Court -- citing "irreconcilable differences."

The couple has 2 sons.

There's a lot of money on the line.  There's a report Kenny is worth around $50 million.

There's one big sign the case is eventually headed to divorce court ... both Lyndie and Kenny have lawyered up with high-powered legal guns. Lyndie has Gary Fishbein, who has repped numerous celebs including Gabriel Aubry, Nikki Sixx, and Kenny has Laura Wasser, who has repped Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie and Kim Kardashian, to name a few.

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

Hisjules

test

tellmeaboutit

Sorry to hear that they're splitting after so long. He's so talented and they seemed very happy.

55vineyard

Very sorry to hear this, wish them both the best.

Eric Gessner

She is probalby sick of that stupid musak the guy plays all the time. I am sure she will tell him where to put that fluglehorn during the divorce proceedings!

Hope Diamond

I read a KG, review in the LA Times years ago. KG had played at the Playboy Jazz Fest at the HW Bowl. I can still quote the writer. "Oh, that I wished I had a poison blow dart as he danced up the isles like the pied piper." PLEASE jazz lovers go listen to Mike Brecker or Cannonball Adderley. KG is a fvkng hack!!!!!

Muppet

Wonder which one is having the mid-life crisis. :/

Mammakoula

Not surprised at all. He hasn't been the most faithful husband. Still sad

ViktorVonGroove

He doesn't look very healthy. Does anyone know if he has any health issues?... Damn!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

You forgot to include the "disso queen" nonsense this time. You're slipping. Stick to the schtick, bubele!

Good riddance!

If she doesn't get much money, she could definitely get a role in a Lords of the Ring as some sort of elf critter. Kenny G can make up some of that money by designing toilet brushes that look like his head. Win-win!

Alex

I guess she didn't enjoy the sax anymore.....lol

Alex

I guess she didn't like the sax anymore...lol

Marina

Maybe she wanted him to have a plastic surgery and he refused?

Deni

I saw him walking around one night in San Juan, Puerto Rico about 2 years ago, holding hands with a very sexy young girl. He was a jerk when I asked for a picture. He was surrounded by a bunch of bodyguards although nobody seemed to care who he was. He's even uglier in person so I understand why he didn't want to take a picture.

anony

At least his money isn't mediocre. Took her long enough to wise up.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments