Al Green

Obama 'NAILED' My Song

1/20/2012 10:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Al Green
Al Green just told TMZ ... he thinks President Barack Obama's version of "Let's Stay Together" was "terrific" and, "He nailed it."

Green, of course, is referring to Obama singing part of the first verse of the song last night at the Apollo Theater in Harlem.

Green said, "I was thrilled that the President even mentioned my name, and if the President can get the economy going again and get everything going that he wants to, then we'll all be together."

Politics aside, Obama's singing is pretty awesome.

Asessina

I dont care what Al Green said, he cannot nail an Al Green song unless he is Al Green. I grew up on Al Green and nobody can do him. Can you do The Supremes just like them? Not.

Anthony

The coolest prez ever. Dont hate all you racist. Your COMMANDER AND CHIEF can have a little fun every once and a while. Dont let the devil control your soul.

THE BEAVER

Oh, goody goody ! After you lose the second term, you can always try singing the blues.

Asessina

And by the way I personally dont give a good damn that this guy is half and half, I have never liked his politics. From a jr nothing senator in Chicago with no background even as a mayor to the White House? What did he know of foreign policies. He didnt even vote in the senate except to say he was present. I am for the politis not the color so dont pull that stupid racist card and vote on all the of the candidate and not just his pretty speeches. PlZZZZZZZZZZZZ

In Depth News

The current President signed the 'National Health Care and Finance Bills of 2010' . Some say the historic nature of the President was Exploited by his own 'Left Wing' Party to pass these Bills ,because the Clintons could Not pass it.
The Economy since then has been in a Down Trend , because of the nature of the Regulations , Preferred Treatment, and Mandates of those Bills (according to many business researchers). The Economy (by now) should of been in a Solid Upward Trend.

Steinberg

sad display. Trying to win the affection of the young and black voters. Get real Obama, your time is up in the office. Time for some Ron Paul!

moveover

It's a shame that we have a handful of numbnut bigots here in the US that don't understand just how lucky we are to have Obabma as our President. He'll be re-elected easily in November, as he should be.

Bud

Just think of the duo "Soetero and Green" in lights on the marquis at the Tropicana.
I can see it in Vegas now!!

dd

LOVE IT!!!

THE BEAVER

Patterson23: 56 minutes ago

He should start learning the lyrics to John Denver's "Leaving On A Jet Plane"

November can't come soon enough!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL TOO FUNNY!!

ISN'T THERE A LINE IN THAT SONG THAT SAYS SOMETHING LIKE ..
DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL BE BACK AGAIN? OH, BABE, I HATE TO GO?
NOW WE KNOW WHY HE IS NOW SINGING THIS SONG..LET'S STAY TOGETHER.

Asessina

I say I dont like this guy based on politics not on his color. That's bs. I am from the Caribbean and through my veins runs the blood of Europe, Africa. and more. So just get over it and accept that it's not about his color.

Voting for Obama AGAIN

I think it is SAD that a few Republican cronies and racists (who BTW don't matter because they didn't vote for him the first time anyway) come onto the net and show just how little research they have done about this man or his background. PRESIDENT Obama was a State Senator for the state of Illinois SEVEN years before being elected to the US Senate. He was a SENATOR for a total of NINE YEARS before running for president. Seven years at state level and two years at the national level. At least he finished his term, which is more than I can say for Sarah Palin, or Herman Cain (Joke) who never served at all.

The Republican party is showing just how RACIST, ignorant, and hypocritical they are. Now, we are going to watch Newt Gingrich and his concubine turned wife become the first family of the United States, so they can have an open marriage in the White House? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE MORAL MAJORITY, FAMILY VALUES OF THE GOP? Let me guess, it goes out the window for a chance to see anybody who is white become president, right??

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER to watch MR. AND MRS. PRESIDENT OBAMA sail right passed Gingrich and his whore back into the White House.

PS... If Mitt Romney is the candidate, that is even worse. A tax dodging moron, er Mormon who LOVES TO FIRE PEOPLE AND SHUT DOWN U.S PLANTS TO MOVE THEM OVERSEAS. Good luck with that!

Asessina

Check his voting record no matter how long he was a senator. When he ran for Pres I did my research as I did not rule him out just because he was a Dem. I dont vote based on my party. I vote based on the candidate. I have voted Dem many times.

Asessina

We are discussing the current administration and you Voting for Obama have gone all over the place on tmz-a rag. Stick to the subject or get off the potty. Get a clue.

Throwback kid

Obama is a black Jimmy Carter! He sold us a bill of goods, we bought his hope and change BS and his charm, and 4 years later he delivered nothing to us. I wonder what exotic vacation Mrs Obama will take this year on the tax payers money?. I don't think the rebublicans have anyone that can beat him so it looks like 4 more years of Obama, the black Jimmy carter. God help the USA, we need it