Al Green

Obama 'NAILED' My Song

1/20/2012 10:48 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Al Green
Al Green just told TMZ ... he thinks President Barack Obama's version of "Let's Stay Together" was "terrific" and, "He nailed it."

Green, of course, is referring to Obama singing part of the first verse of the song last night at the Apollo Theater in Harlem.

Green said, "I was thrilled that the President even mentioned my name, and if the President can get the economy going again and get everything going that he wants to, then we'll all be together."

Politics aside, Obama's singing is pretty awesome.

Pua

Fine he can sing. Now how presidential is that?? If you answer truthfully, it's not.

AND the 800 lb elephant question that is ALWAYS asked has not been. Are you better off now than you were 3 and a half years ago????? If you answer yes, you are either a millionaire, or a liar.

Wash. Hts. Girl

The usurper of the White House is a bigger clown than I thought. PLEASE G-D in 2012 ANYONE BUT this Marxist Clown and his minion of teleprompters and that anti-Semitic fool Ron Paul. I'd even vote for Pee Wee Herman if he ran for Prez.

slglady

Why player hate on Obama why don't you put the blame where it belongs Bush got us in this mass Obama is trying to get us out of the mass all the people won't to do is bash him.He might could do something if the republican would stand up wind ask the th him. he is a good honest man but oh no you all don't want that you would reather put a slut in there.I am for Obama and always will be.I pray and ask the LORD to let the people put him back in

Taylor Swift

The illegit president sang 2 notes and you think he has singing skills ... biased reporting TMZ. Worst President ever beating out Carter and Clinton.

Asessina

Come back Rice we really need you to take this country back to repectabilty and make it the powerhouse only can do.

Kathy

To The Truth,

Racism is playing to a group of people because of their race, creed or color to get the vote. If you want the truth and yes it hurts, Obama shows up at the Apollo Theater and sings like a bird for the black vote, now that's discrimination! Wake up do your homework, he doesn't care about anything but your vote!!! When was the last time he was there...hmmmm maybe 2008.

Ernest De Brew

President Obama is smart and talented. I am glad for what he is doing.

If haters and other people don't like him still, then that is their problem.

I support Obama unless he totally lets this country down.

Pecan

It is so funny how everyone has an opinion....hell if you think that you can do a better job...well get off of your asses...and go for it. I am so sick of tired of all of these selfish ass people....get a life. I love our President and if he didn't have to try and get this world out of the hell hole it was put in.....Misery luvs company and it is alot of misery people out here. Keep on doing what you do PRESIDENT OBAMA....God knew what he was doing when he put you in office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aishah

Two words for all you the bigots.... "JUDGEMENT DAY." Its coming and you will be delt with once and for all! God bless the Obamas!

rosa

I don't like the guy & I hate to admit but I was charmed lol. I smiled. Gosh I hate admitting that lol

Sheila

Give honor where honor is due. Keep it up Mr. President. What God has ordain can't no man stop

Jeff Burdick

It's a beautiful thing. Love IS in the air all around the President. Including for the Secret Service back on the homefront at Obama's family home in Chicago, as imagined in this funny YouTube video called "Obama's Secret Service." Enjoy: http://tinyurl.com/6sevqsj

THE BEAVER

110. Sheila: 7 hours ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God doesn't make mistakes, people do. God has no part in this. God does not put us into two groups, we the people did.

THE BEAVER

111. SUPER-AL: 7 hours ago

i can't wait to see who will be the USA president in 2013...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I vote for Lassie LOL

THE BEAVER

93. virgosiempre: 13 hours ago

When will the black rascists in this country grow up? If our country was AS rascist as some ignorant people write, how did our biracial President get elected? All races voted for Barack Obama and his failures as a President have nothing to do with his color but his lack of experience and judgment. The real rascism is against women in high power positions.....now that is real.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now here is someone that tells the truth. When will the white people stop paying the price foe what other people did? One lady I use to work with was talking once, and said.. We (the blacks) don't like you white people. I said why? We (the white people) didn't do a damn thing to you.
I wonder how they would like it if they didn't do a damn ass thing to us whites, but we make them pay for things they had nothing to do with for years and years. It was a white President that set the slaves free, and there were also white people that marched to set them free too. It is so wrong to punish all whites for what a few did years and years ago. Even God says "DO NOT DWELL ON THE PAST".
Stop the hate people!! You won't be trully happy until you do. Yeah, I agree with you, and also I can tell with my own hubby that he don' think a woman can become President. Like all she is good for his to cook, clean, wash clothes and give him sex. LOL