Jack Wagner

Surfaces in L.A.

After Blowout Fight with Heather

1/20/2012 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1_r88wsrk8_1_rsx255s2
A smiling Jack Wagner left a gym this morning as a photog asked about his blowout fight with Heather Locklear ... but Jack wasn't talking.

It's the first time we've seen Wagner since the fight in December -- a fight that got so bad the cops were called.  As we first reported, both Jack and Heather have a date with prosecutors in a few weeks, to determine if the matter should be dropped or if misdemeanor battery charges should be filed.

The photog from the agency that shot the video asked if he thought Heather needed professional help.  We know her family thinks she does, but so far Heather is ensconced at home with no intention of seeking treatment.

Missa

Can I just say that I would do baaaaaad things to Jack Wagner? And, additionally, he would like it? Haha... But, gawwwd, I have had a crush on him since I was 5 years old, jebus. It still makes me crazy to look at him. I heard he was on a soap opera now, so I guess I'm gonna have to investigate and set the ole dusty dvr. Jack, call me! Yes, I am in my first year of grad school, but I WILL make time for you!

Christ, did I really just type all that? Did I really just make a comment in a tmz comments section? My god. ;)I

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I don't care. I would enjoy getting hammered with Heather Locklear and then engaging in sloppy, gushing, regrettable sexual activity. And then I'd just get up and leave, of course ha ha.....

brad

Sounds like demon alcohol and prescription drugs have put Heather in headlock and just won't let go of her. "Good Heather" needs to defeat "Bad Heather" or her demons might just kill her.

Come on Heather, enough is enough. It's time to put up your white flag, surrender, and just trust that things will be alright when you go to rehab and when you get out. Gotta put one foot in front of the other and just walk ... one step at a time. Heather should just be grateful that she has enough money to go to whatever rehab she wants and she has family to help her out. She's a lot luckier than most alcoholics and drug addicts who are barely staying alive on the streets.

connie

Maybe everyone not involved should leave the two alone!!!

Anonymous

I'll protect Heather Locklear from Jack Wagner. From George William Gockel.

bunny

Is this video actually worth anything? Wow, he has nothing to say, big deal.

PissOffJack

Jack, you are an ASS and you know... leave Heather alone.. and let her heal. You never have, now is the time to F OFF

Regret
Canada

b

harper

Jack Wagner was probably a bit TOO supportive with Heather. As long as your partner or loved one doesn't think they have a problem, there's nothing you can do.

This is to the person who made comment #27 :

Whether Jack and heather find their way back to each other, or never speak to each other again... the fact still remains that she will never be with YOU.
That's all.

killykilly

The reason most celebrities even speak to TMZ is because they don't ask heavy personal questions like that. TMZ camera people need to back off a little or no one is going to talk to them. The main reason I watch the show is the silly questions. The show is generally pretty lighthearted, but stuff like this will sink it.

Layla1990

Jack was a class act here, not commenting. The camera/interview guy is dolt. How receptive would anyone be with a buffoon attacking them with stupid, insensitive and personal questions? TMZ, do better.

Layla1990

And I still think Jack is HOT.

Missa

TMZ, why are your "reporters" (used loosely here) so retarded?

Don't they know flies/honey/vinegar? Yeah, I don't have to spell it out hpfly.

P.S. Jack, marry me. Kthnx.

Missa

TMZ, why are your "reporters" (used loosely here) so retarded?

Don't they know flies/honey/vinegar? Yeah, I don't have to spell it out hpfly.

P.S. Jack, marry me. Kthnx.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2