« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow

No on Abortion,

YES ON CONTORTION

1/20/2012 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tim Tebow at Cirque du SoleilIt's not every day that Tim Tebow agrees to hang out with a bunch of chicks who can put their legs behind their back ... but hey, Vegas is a special place.

The Denver Broncos QB went behind the scenes at Cirque du Soleil's "O" this week ... posing for pictures with some of the incredible flexible performers after taking in a show at the Bellagio.

As we previously reported, Tim was only in town for a few hours for a Nike photoshoot ... and stayed away from all of the usual Vegas temptations -- gambling, partying, buffets.

0120_tebow_vegas_2_wireimage

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Yamiguru

I love Cirque du Soleil, but how is this news?!

Jay W.

Those girls are keepers !

Steelers suck

I seriously didn't think TMZ could get any stupider but alas, I was wrong! And some of us "click" on stuff because we're surfing the 'net and are curious. If you don't like the comments, tough! That's the whole idea of a comment section. I get so sick of seeing comments that tell other people not to click on it if you don't like it. Do we tell you how to wipe your ass? No! I'll click when I feel like it and I'll comment what I want!

jb

TMZ, why did you find it necessary to make an abortion comment when abortion is in no way shape or form related to the story? I think that was just stupid.

Throwback kid

Wow, that hat Tebow wears is so cool, so hip and cutting edge! I want to get one just like it, then I will wear it indoors like Tebow does and everyone will think I'm a cool hipster from 1998

Winter55

I think someone at TMZ is a little obsess with Tim Tebow. We get it, he's a good looking guy but gee willakeers, stop shoving him down our throats!

rico

MUST BE A SLOW NEWS DAY. THIS GUY HAS GOT TO BE THE DULLEST PERSON ON THE PLANET.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

at least we know where nicky minaj's gets her make-up tips from.

JAN

Yeah, lets see him say no to abortion when he gets his first prostitute prego!!!

Fuck Celebrities

All those wide open legs are putting quite a smile on his "christian" face.

John

Everybody needs a gimmick.

anony

Word is coming out that Tebow isn't really a virgin.
Thank god, he wouldn't be normal if he was....

Luz

Cirque du Soleil, I love them! They are fantastic!

todd

HE is GAY... no doubt in my mind. Listen to him talk and his hand gestires wehn he talks... he just cant come out in the postino he is in. WHo goes to vegas and the onyl thing they do is see this gay show... IF he was with a girl it could have come out already.. COME OUT OF THE CLOSET TIMMY !!!

jenny

OMG!
this is a story????
I mean, I love me some Tebow, but really???
Are u guys tryin to catch him doing something "unchristian"?
Me thinks so
Why else would you post these useless "stories"
Better get ur cameras and keep chasing him....maybe you'll catch him standing next to a beer somewhere and we can interupt our local programming for the breaking news

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments