Lindsay Lohan

New Year, New Assistant

1/23/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan gets a new assistantLindsay Lohan is all about fresh starts in 2012 -- not only is she close to wiping the slate clean with her legal troubles, she's got herself a new assistant ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she recently, and amicably, parted ways with her long suffering assistant Eleonore. We're told Eleonore couldn't keep up with Lindsay's hectic life.

Lindsay's new assistant -- a brave soul named Alexandra ... made her public debut at LiLo's probation hearing last week (above). We're told, at this point, she feels confident she can keep up with Linds.

Godspeed, Alexandra.

help this young woman

When I was a good girl, Linds would take me to Taco Bell and buy me one $0.99 item. Then while it got cold, she would make me go to Trader Joe's to buy AA Aliana $1,000.00 worth of caviar to throw away. If I complained, she'd toss my burrito out the window and pee on my feet.

Good luck, "sister".... no WAY Linds will ever buy you all the bacon and Pork Rinds Lite that you obviously require - you'll be lucky if she doesn't set you on fire when she's gacked on coke. That's one hell of a way to diet.

Grandma Cracker

What's trending? Uhm, I think Lindsay is now an environmentalist. That is why she was carrying a well used bag from a high end jeweler (with a closed sign on the door) when she was fake papped. Just doing her bit to recycle while shopping for jewels.
~
I must admit I am a little miffed at Princess Poop. Setting up fake photo encounters with the paps who are at your fingertips makes you look like a flaming idiot and makes people that support you wonder why they do. Try being authentic Lindsay, it may work for you.

big bamboo

hired patsy.Alexandra thank god you dont have the same pants size.
wait until its your fault for not returning stolen items.
wait until you get blamed for being late (after a coke fueled gang bang)
------------
that guy from "dirty jobs" has nothing on this girl.

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

The job interview:

Are you willing to run people over and/or drive over baby carriages if instructed to do so?

Are you willing to take the fall for anything I want to pin on you? This includes things like drug possession and grand theft but may also include kidnapping, drunk driving, and murder going forward. Are you comfortable with that?

Are you available 24/7 to hold my weave back while I am dry heaving into the toilet of an oily Indian man?

If I cannot perform my duties with said oily Indian man, are you willing to step in for me? Or, ah, kneel in for me?

Are you prepared to sleep with me because I am afraid to be alone? Do you mind bad odors?

Any problem dealing with rashes, sores, oozing wounds, bruises, or pus? How about gum disease, you've dealt with that? Do you know how to do that thing from that Tarantino movie where they stabbed that girl in the heart to save her life?

You will? You do? You're hired! Payday? Oh, talk to My Team.

Blood Red Witch

Eleanor can be anything she wants now, as long as it is in another country, like "Kansas", where Lindsay cant go after her!

help this young woman

I'm staying at the Los Angeles County Women's Center. It's the one place I could think of where Linds can't get to me.

ketjo

Lindsay better watch her back....Alexandra kind of reminds me of that girl "Carrie" in the movie...and we all know what happened at the end of that movie......

Blood Red Witch

Kate Majors was Lindsay's unpaid assistant for a time, think about how that turned out, Alexandra...........

SURFCOWBOY

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH I remember seeing her assistant driving the big ugly crued escalade BEHIND ME on venice blvd ( I have a friend who lives right beside lindsay unfortunately!). Soo, I got to see her assistant a lot, daily basis, always looked like she was going to load a gun and blow her brains. Which I completely understand dealing with a washed up, talentess actress whos last good roll was PARENT TRAP, ahahah, funny. She was like 12 then??? How long ago was that??? People like Lindsay are idiots who took fame and shoved it up so far up their butts that it got to their heads and voila, lindsay ows taxes, cant keep an assistant.. ANYONE who dates that ugly ronson chick obviously has issues, she is blind or dumb??? I think both.

big bamboo

Earlier this month, Lindsay Lohan's assistant Elinore quit because she couldn't take the crazy hours and odd behavior anymore, TMZ reported. Now, she is allegedly being offered five-figure deals to tell all about her life as Lohan's assistant, NY Post reports. Sources said the weeklies have been offering cash deals worth around $50,000.

Apparently, the former assistant is scared to sign a deal. "She has so far refused the offers, saying she doesn't want to tell on Lindsay as she's afraid she'll never work again," a source said.

Elinore had wanted to quit for months but felt guilty about leaving the actress during such a stressful time -- as Lohan had to begin wearing her court-ordered alcohol-monitoring anklet.

A source tells RadarOnline, "Lindsay met Elinore through a mutual friend and she began spending more and more time at Lindsay's apartment. She was still paying rent on her own place but essentially was living at Lindsay's."

"After a few months, Lindsay's up and down moods and her 24/7 demands just got to be too much," the source continued. "Lindsay can be really bossy and mean when she doesn't get her own way, and Elinore wasn't even getting paid some of the time."

ketjo

Let's build a time line here for the last three mos

Starting with the get out of town to cover our
asses Hawaii trip after the leaked photos

1. Hi Jinks in Hawaii ..
a. Patrick and Ali photos all over
b. 10,000 supposedly stolen...hee hee
c. the missed interview...
d. the frolic on the beach photos...by herself

B..Return from TRip
a Ali and Lindsay....wheres Patrick ?

C Christmas Trip
a. Just Ali and Lindsay
b. no Patrick or Elnor in site.
c. the disappearence of Lindsay after the birthday
party in her in tears...
d. the party woody allen...no Ali or Patrick

D. Probation Hearing
a. No Patrick , Ali or Elnor
b. Alexandra is now the goffer.
F. Marmont
a. No Ali
b. No Patrick
c. and Vikeam is now baby sitting..
G Marmont.
a. fake jewerly shopping
1. Only Lindsay no Patrick or Ali anywhere in
photos

So big question is WHERE are all of her enablers/assidents/sister...???

Has there been a shakeup at Lohan Inc...?
Inquiring Minds want to know.........

gloria

What exactly does the assistant do while Lindsay is cleaning out chum buckets at the morgue?

big bamboo

when I was young and are family pets had to be put down..
my parents told me that they went to a farm, where they will live a happy life..
--------------
that farm is crowded at the lohan ranch..it must be like a cattle truck at the slaughter house

Muppet

Assistant = Babysitter

ketjo

Feel free to fill in anything you can think of that I missed on that time line...Its interesting to note the pattern of events and corralate them to Spins,.paints a interesting picture when you do it that way.